"King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

by waltdisneypi

Original Post

Re: "King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

★★★ Apprentice

EAAAAA  with titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1% or lets say 0.00000001 %  benefit you can patch this problem

P.S. by the way i havent bought any of those as i wrote here i wont buy any more EA game till The Run is fixed

thanks for no listening to us

Message 81 of 137 (1,910 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Allcaps comments removed - Admin.]

Message 82 of 137 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

Serious EA ?!?!    Too craven for fix this very little problem .... over 9 month ... pleaseee  make a patch for unlock this trophy or what you can !  its too many players need this trophyyyyy ! I am a very serious player for obtain all my trophy a 100 % with platinium ! I have a perfect list except for this nfs now ! Broke my perfect list ...  I buy a very big lot of your games  and I have all need for speed in my collection since playstation 1 !!  and you can't fix this little problem !!    hey !      I promises  I NEVERRRR buy again a EA games If I can't obtain my platinium trophy because of your fault !!           made something for that  !!

Message 83 of 137 (1,835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Like another guy said, you can fix that problem with less than 0,001% of the money you'll earn with FIFA 17 and Battlefield 1.

Why don't you fix that *' trophy ? I mean, we're just asking you GENTLY, as the players and true NFS fans we are, to make a *' PATCH for a stupid easy trophy.

There's still alot of players on this game including us, and we want our *' PLATINUM trophy.

I won't apologize for all the "*'" because i'm pissed off, i just want you to hear us and to help us.

We don't need that Autolog stuff, we just need a patch for the trophy, THAT'S ALL.

We're your source of money, don't forget this.

Just like Paulo, i'm a big player and trophy hunter, and i have all Need For Speed since Hot Pursuit 2 on PS2, with all DLCs.

If you don't listen to us, i guess i won't be able to buy Battlefield 1 or any other Electronic Arts game.

I even regret to have all Battlefield games with all DLCs since Bad Company... if you continue to ignore us, shame on you.

Message 84 of 137 (1,805 Views)

★ Apprentice

I worte this issue on ea help center too...

Message 85 of 137 (1,695 Views)

★ Guide
Too long we've been waiting man... I won't lose hope, but I don't know what to do guys.
Message 86 of 137 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

fix the problem with less than 0,001% of the money you are earning with FIFA 17 and Battlefield 1.

Message 87 of 137 (1,546 Views)

★ Guide
@AndrettiRacing @Straatford87 Fine, don't fix the autolog, but at least fix the achievement... Lots of game publishers do this! I've been saying this forever, this is the kind of thing that makes us (people so dedicated that we're lobbying for this for almost a year) buy your games... And this is a legacy game! It's really unfair that the easiest achievement in the game has become unobtainable. Maybe the autolog isn't a possibility because of the way it was built to work, but there are a lot of possibilities when it comes to fixing achievements. We all know for a fact that this is possible. Every now and then I come back to this thread really frustrated with this, I can't help it...

Anyways, have a good weekend guys...
Message 88 of 137 (1,528 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 This achievement is absolutely broken? A couple days ago the autolog worked briefly, but I didn't get the achievement... Could it still work? Was this normal?
Message 89 of 137 (1,738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello @Straatford87

I'm so sorry to keep bothering you but, As I said in this thread,
My opinion is not changing the achievement nor fixing the autolog itself but
is to making a patch or something that allows us to unlock the achievement automatically. I think the making a patch is possible unlike the other two options I mentioned upper of this post.

This tiny easy trophy makes all the efforts that devoted to achievement requires tough luck and devine skills futile.

Well... this is a 6 year old game.. I admit that..
But gamers who play this game first time later future will think as recent games in their gaming life.

PLEASE HELP US EA make a patch...!

Message 90 of 137 (1,718 Views)