"King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

by waltdisneypi

Original Post

Re: What about the cars EA?

★★ Apprentice

Never, as we're fighting there's still HOPE.

We won't give up, EA.

You will get MILLIONS just with FIFA 17 and Battlefield 1, so you have the money to fix the problem.

That's all.

Message 71 of 137 (1,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Now approaching September, soon and end of the year. I personally do not believe that any of EA will move ''a finger '' even to read this topic or interested in the problem, even undertake to '' fix '' the game at all.
Everything is over guys, just not a chance.
As closed servers, stopped online access and screwed up quite a few trophies of many games, this will happen with The RUN too.
Sadly for game fans of the series, but this is the fact... simply unavoidable!

FINAL

Message 72 of 137 (1,877 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

**** off, they will fix that problem soon or later, there's still alot of people on this game.

Message 73 of 137 (1,840 Views)

★ Guide
People still play, but we need to make some noise in other platforms, complaining here will get us nowhere. We should make some kind of campaign for this on twitter or facebook or some bigger social network. I don't have accounts on neither of those things but I'd make one to help get this fixed. That's just thinking out loud, if any of you guys have a better idea, please let everyone know, PM me, I'll help.

Every time I come here to check for new posts I expect for this to have happened, but it seems people here are not that into social networks, kinda like me haha. Also I don't live in the US, so I don't know what else to do to press EA.
Message 74 of 137 (1,779 Views)

★ Guide

Possible to post a link? I`ll follow Standard smile

Message 75 of 137 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

we are still waiting

we the ones who pay your salaries

Message 76 of 137 (1,675 Views)

★★ Novice

October 2016. 

STILL WAITING!!!

Personally, I'm more interested in Autolog working correctly, than the trophies, by the way. 

Message 77 of 137 (1,610 Views)

★★ Novice

Is Autolog broken ON ALL PLATFORMS currently?

Message 78 of 137 (1,608 Views)

★ Guide

Well, I've got so many games and been burned so many times by EA that I have given up on them. They obviously purposely build these trophies/achievements into games so that they can break them in future and force people to upgrade to the newer game or version of the game. They do it every year for games like Tiger Woods (I bought TW13 in December 2013, and it was knobbled by Jan 2014). As much as I am impressed by their new games (Battlefield 1, Battlefront, Mirror's Edge etc, all of which I would buy and my purchases would pay for their NFS The Run SSL certificate), I'm not buying any of them and I'll recommend all my friends don't either, especially sports games which seem to have a maximum shelf life of 2 years (also purposely built in).

Message 79 of 137 (1,599 Views)

Re: "King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

there's really no possible way to fix the this issue?

I'm seriously hope they can do it ( fixing the autolog itself, changing or removing the trophy that broght the issue  or whatever)

we're still wating ea.  I like your games so much and don't wanna lose this awesome game because of this tiny easy trophy.

Message 80 of 137 (1,878 Views)