★★★ Apprentice
Message 112 of 137 (2,126 Views)

Re: "King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

★★ Novice

Give us the Trophy!!!!

Message 113 of 137 (2,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please, we need this issue fixed !!! Since there is still a lot of people that play this game.

Message 114 of 137 (1,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Tom Tom, EA seriously need to fix this, you can`t sell or have a game in which the players are unable to get a Platinum, is ilegal, and it damage the community in general. Developers and Manufacturers have an "AGREEMENT" in where every game that is made by their platform, needs to have the platinum throphy available.

Message 115 of 137 (1,988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I absolutely agree this is not fair just because you have sold millions of copy's made your money now, you feel your obligated to not give a *, believe me I know you would be singing a diferrent song right now if this problem occurred when the game was freshly released as you know damn well it was destroy your sales, people would be returning it and getting refunds left right and center, why do companys like you feel that you can do what ever you want and not care about us ? its because of us you are rich and your sitting there on your million dollar chair, do your damn job and fix this and stop giving us ridiculous reasons of why its not possible anything is possible if alexander could take over most of the world you can fix a single trophy get busy make us happy we are your lifeline, in the end it will take 1 super pissed of person to sue you hardcore don't think that everyone is poor that uses your service end of story.

Message 116 of 137 (1,922 Views)

★ Guide
Dude I'm done with EA. They reset NBA live mobile, people lost years of grinding for good players. And that game was probably one of their most rentable. They'll never fix this. They really, really don't care about us. Thanks @Straatford87 for reaching out to the teams to try to fix this, I know it's not your fault EA is the worst company ever. And I'm sorry I took some of my frustration off on you dude, you did what you could. Gotta move on guys, and I don't mean from this game, I mean from this company, that treats its most loyal and dedicated costumers like a pile of garbage.
Message 117 of 137 (1,819 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Financial news site 24/7 Wall St. has published its list of America’s most hated companies, and Electronic Arts has made it into the top 5

https://gamerant.com/electronic-arts-most-hated-company-2018/

i wonder why????????????????

Message 118 of 137 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

*****SOLVED AND TESTED*******

FEB 2018

Hi all... I've have a true Solution to the Cannot connect to Autolog problems that 90% of the world seem to have. After reading countless forums and 30 pages here, and fixes.... I got it working. No s h I t!!
I then did the same to a friends ps3 and we are happily smashing each other into oncoming traffic.

It seems there is a bug in the NFS:HP that won't connect or validate your EA online account to your PSN account properly whilst in the game.

This is what I did.

1) make sure you have an EA account and know the password. Preferably you should make the email address the same as your PSN email address.
2) you will need to get hold of a copy of Burnout Paradise (BP) by EA Games
3) load BP and you will have to wait for some updates.
4) once its finished updating the game will try to
set you up online with an EA account in the loading screen. You should see your PSN email address on one of the online screens.
5) put your password in
6) or create one if you didn't do step 1)
7) once youre in the game, reboot modem and ps3.
8) load NFS:HP and it will connect successfully and you can start playing friends.

This fix may work with another EA game but I only had Burnout Paradise to choose from and trust me.
This works.

Couldn't be happier right now.

Don't like the bug but love the game!!!

Cheers
Tim
Western Australia

P. S. I have subscribed to replies...
Message 119 of 137 (1,566 Views)

★★ Guide
I don't have BP, but if that may be possible with some of the other NFS or BF series?
Message 120 of 137 (1,546 Views)