problems in NFS Carbon

by Pirate_Esi

Original Post

problems in NFS Carbon

★★★ Newbie
hi . im having some problems in nfs carbon pls anyone help me . 1.after installing nfs c ( around 5 years ago or more ) today im was updated my game to 1.4 and now i need a new CD key . im searched for cd key in the game installion folder but not found anything . also i m not having my game DVD . pls anyone send me a CD key to [edit: email address removed] ( my second gmail for works and internet ) . 2.im was moded my cars and now im having a invisable car problem . anyone pls send cars folder to me via gmail to [edit: email address removed] ( my second gmail for works and internet )
Message 1 of 4 (476 Views)

Re: problems in NFS Carbon

★ Guide

The cd-key is stored in your save file. Patching to 1.4 should not have changed the savefile. If you didn't save your cd-key elsewhere, it should be stored at offset hex 3C in your savefile if you have a hex editor. There is a savegame editor which also shows the cd-key, but I don't know where to get it these days.

If you registered the game before EA shutdown access to the old (pre 2008) EA account system, EA tech support may be able to get the cd-key for your registered game.

Message 2 of 4 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OK thanks for that help ( not checked yet because I'm not able to sit behind PC because of my lot of works and things ) 

But ...

Do you know where I can get default carmods or something like that ? My Nissan 240x ( I guess correct model name ) is invisible 

Message 3 of 4 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

If I recall correctly, the 240SX is in the Collectors Edition. I don't know if it can be unlocked in the standard edition.

Message 4 of 4 (264 Views)