by Ziggyboy754

Original Post

Re: nfs world will come back ?

★★★ Newbie

Well it just did Nerd

Message 11 of 22 (2,889 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hmph, missing the point buddy, world was a game which everyone loved, and it has come back.
Message 12 of 22 (2,724 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Need for Speed Edge

But it's in China

Message 13 of 22 (2,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm an EA Games Need for Speed World veteran. Was there at the beginning with their Beta program and thereafter until the game was taken offline. Spent a good deal of money on their cars, even had the Lamborghini Aventador.  Then EA Games ran off with my money and I never got anything for the ninety percent winning average that I had, just, "we've decided to take the game offline, see ya; later." I really enjoyed that game, have been missing it even more after playing the much inferior online car racing game that I found on the Net that has a terrible car steering latency that will drive you crazy. The cars are more like driving boats than cars.

Anyway, it sure is a shame that there is only one other game out there where drivers like myself can compete with real people on the Internet, and the Russian program that I referred to above, called "World of Speed," which is hosted by an online gaming company called, "Steam," is full of bugs and needs a lot of work. Looks like the programmer/programmers of that online car race game will be just plain leaving the game as it is and making absolutely no improvements on it at all. This is all we got in the year 2018? Can't believe that the U.S.A. can't do any better than that for Internet car racing games. Pathetic, and all you have to do is consider that EA games didn't make enough money on it, so they ditched it, just follow the money, or the lack thereof, for the main reason they dumped the best online car racing game ever produced.

Message 14 of 22 (2,194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

> "Can't believe that the U.S.A. can't do any better than that for Internet car racing games."

There's iRacing, a sim oriented online racing game with about 50,000 players, but it's expensive, in addition to the subscription cost (monthly, quarterly, yearly), there's also content you pay for. If you bought everything, it would cost $1500 to $1700 (USA) for the first year, even worse than NFS World with it's $50+ cars.

Message 15 of 22 (2,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

they should 

Message 16 of 22 (2,054 Views)

★★ Expert

@ionutubre

NFS World is back as Soapbox Race World 

Here is there Facebook website! 

https://www.facebook.com/SoapBoxRaceWorld

https://launcher.soapboxrace.world/stats/

Message 17 of 22 (2,041 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dude what the * nfs no limits is the biggest trash on this planet every nfs is better and the good ones you cant play on an phone because in the next 10 years there wont be phones with good enough hardware. Just get on your PC and start playing the good stuff

Message 18 of 22 (1,839 Views)

★ Novice

Does need for speed world is coming back?

Message 19 of 22 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Search for Soapbox Racing World.

They have revived the game, it's online fully playable with several servers for you to enjoy, lots of player and it comes with that sweet hint of nostalgia added to it.

Message 20 of 22 (938 Views)