Re: nfs world will come back ?

by HardCor3Gam3r88

Original Post

nfs world will come back ?

★★★ Newbie

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????i love this game soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much .

Message 1 of 22 (57,175 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

there's always people out there that play older video games most game's with the love and fire never die so i,m pretty sure it will

Message 2 of 22 (56,954 Views)

★ Apprentice

Need for Speed World is currently the least of EA's concern. Also the primary developer of NFS is currently Ghost Games. World was ran by Black Box, which closed down a while ago. So I highly doubt that NFS World will ever make an official return.

However, a group of dedicated fans made an offline mode, so that you can still play the game. It gives you at * tone of Boost, and Cash, and you can play world again, but it is offline. So you can't play with other people. I do believe, however they are working on an online mode so you can play with other players again.

Here is the link where you can learn more, and download it. https://sites.google.com/site/djnfswo/home

Message 3 of 22 (56,945 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That offline version as i hear it contains  malware in it.It why I never used and was warned that EA was taking no responsibility for any harm to your PC .I doubt it will return online.They could of sent it to a third party host but there would be no sales of cars.

Message 4 of 22 (56,923 Views)

★ Guide

Nope, when EA first shut down a game they never open it again. Just see what happened with FIFA World, EA gived the game up after just one year out. Plus just look at the older NFS games from the 90s, you cant play them on EA servers. But thanks too modders we actually can play them om newer PCs but also online, anyway the best you can do is just moving on. Mayby you should check out NFS payback when it launch this year.

Message 5 of 22 (56,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don't care how you call it.. World..Pursuit..NoLimit..
The world needs an online racing game playing live with real opponents..
And we need it for mobile phones..
I love Need For Speed No Limit (android).
I spend most of the day playing it.
I remember Nfs World with pleasure..
Seems like was ages ago..but only few years..by that time i was playing on laptop or PC.
Now the world changed, we all use smartphones ..
I can't remember when i was using my laptop last time, probably it won't start if i want to start it..i left it somewhere, can't remember where..
Now is the smartphones time.
Please, make a NFS online game, like World was..

Message 6 of 22 (56,359 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No this game will never come back and why play it off line as the AI cars are easy to beat with nice maxed out car.

Message 7 of 22 (56,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

> just look at the older NFS games from the 90s, you cant play them on EA servers. But thanks too modders we actually can play them om newer PCs but also online

The older NFS games have LAN and/or TCP/IP multi-player modes, which are types of online racing mode that don't require EA servers. For LAN mode, virtual private networks allow LAN play over the internet. No modding is needed to utilize LAN or TCP/IP modes.

Message 8 of 22 (56,262 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

there are a dedicated group of people trying to get Need for speed World back.

its now called Soapbox Race World they trying to bring it back online with multiplayer features

Message 9 of 22 (56,251 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@ionutubre wrote:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????i love this game soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much .

The "nfs world will come back" counter shows: 4 people had this problem.
Well that number is a mega understatement, again shows people can not find a forum to unite and show how much they want NFSW to come back.

All over the world players are missing out on Need for Speed: World and this group is growing.
Simply because there is no alternative, or maybe that "nfsw offline server", but players love the open world with its unique social aspect,

No forced storyline or other narrative, even no skills required to have a great time in all FREEDOM:
Start and be free to; race, personalize your cars (too many options to mention here) or cruise relaxed in the open world;
socialize, chat and meet players from all over the world.

Need for Speed: World won't r.i.p. because it is irreplaceable and one of a kind!
Priceless...
Message 10 of 22 (56,127 Views)