Re: nfs the run online pass

by mallahSalman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nfs the run online pass

★★ Novice

what to doo if ouer NFS THE RUN  ONLINE PASS fore ps3 is not working we boght this game new with limited edition last crismas  but oll this time we was plaing without loging in to the  internet
Nov we tried to play multipleer throo net but  when we tried to activate ouer online pass its not working Frown and we get limited aces 48h
what your sagest to do i dont want to pay 2 times fore the same product
(we are frome Lithuania game buy frome amazon.com )

Message 1 of 10 (4,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thaks to EA consultants we have solve the problem

if anyone facing the same problem:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I have gone through your issue and found that you are having issue with your online pass code. Please let me clarify that if you are trying to redeem the Online access code for this game and it is returning an error that the code is invalid or already in use then this could be related to the Region of the game disc not matching the region of your PSN Account.

There is a confirmed way of fixing this however.
First of all, check the region of the game by looking at the number inside the globe on the case.

1 - United States, Canada, Bermuda, U.S. territories

2 - Europe (except Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus), Middle East, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland

3 - Southeast Asia, South Korea, Republic of China (Taiwan), Hong Kong, Macau

4 - Mexico, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania

5 - India, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Africa (except Egypt, South Africa, Swaziland, and Lesotho), Central and South Asia, Mongolia, North Korea

6 - People's Republic of China, Hong Kong

Then, create a new PSN Account with the same region as the disc you bought.

Here are the steps to create a new PlayStation Network account.

1. Press the PS button the controller to enter the PlayStation 3 XBM (XrossMediaBar).

2. Select the Users tab.

3. Select Create a New User Account and press the X button.

4. Enter a name for the account and login to the new user account.

5. Select the Friends tab.

6. Select Sign up for PlayStation Network and press the X button.

Note: When creating the new PlayStation Network account, please use a different, valid and accessible e-mail address.

Login to the new account and redeem the access code. It will work this time and allow you to download and install the online access file from the PSN Store.

After it is installed you can now use your normal account from your region to play the game online.

Hope this will be resolved your issue.

Regards,

Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (5,149 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello !

Try to contact EA Help, explain your issue and give them your online pass code, if you're lucky, they will give you a new code

I advise you to contact them with the live chat, it's faster and easier than contacting them by mail

Good luck !

Message 2 of 10 (4,825 Views)

★★ Novice

can be problem with regional setings ?

Message 3 of 10 (4,818 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No, the region is not important, your game will stay English.

Message 4 of 10 (4,816 Views)

★★ Novice

i have contackted in online halp got new code dounloud the file but cant play in network
tockt 2 times with helpers but we cant find the solution restarted console restarted router dounloudet this id pass meny times but cant to purcase it in game

Message 5 of 10 (4,813 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Have you got an error message or something that you can describe ?

Message 6 of 10 (4,808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thaks to EA consultants we have solve the problem

if anyone facing the same problem:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I have gone through your issue and found that you are having issue with your online pass code. Please let me clarify that if you are trying to redeem the Online access code for this game and it is returning an error that the code is invalid or already in use then this could be related to the Region of the game disc not matching the region of your PSN Account.

There is a confirmed way of fixing this however.
First of all, check the region of the game by looking at the number inside the globe on the case.

1 - United States, Canada, Bermuda, U.S. territories

2 - Europe (except Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus), Middle East, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland

3 - Southeast Asia, South Korea, Republic of China (Taiwan), Hong Kong, Macau

4 - Mexico, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania

5 - India, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Africa (except Egypt, South Africa, Swaziland, and Lesotho), Central and South Asia, Mongolia, North Korea

6 - People's Republic of China, Hong Kong

Then, create a new PSN Account with the same region as the disc you bought.

Here are the steps to create a new PlayStation Network account.

1. Press the PS button the controller to enter the PlayStation 3 XBM (XrossMediaBar).

2. Select the Users tab.

3. Select Create a New User Account and press the X button.

4. Enter a name for the account and login to the new user account.

5. Select the Friends tab.

6. Select Sign up for PlayStation Network and press the X button.

Note: When creating the new PlayStation Network account, please use a different, valid and accessible e-mail address.

Login to the new account and redeem the access code. It will work this time and allow you to download and install the online access file from the PSN Store.

After it is installed you can now use your normal account from your region to play the game online.

Hope this will be resolved your issue.

Regards,

Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

Message 7 of 10 (5,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,ive been trying to contact the ea advisor on the live chat,but the problem is that the live chat is delaying and i cant even talk to him.But iam in need of the online pass for nfs the run  limited edition.Can u help me?? pls.

@darius227 wrote:

what to doo if ouer NFS THE RUN  ONLINE PASS fore ps3 is not working we boght this game new with limited edition last crismas  but oll this time we was plaing without loging in to the  internet
Nov we tried to play multipleer throo net but  when we tried to activate ouer online pass its not working Frown and we get limited aces 48h
what your sagest to do i dont want to pay 2 times fore the same product
(we are frome Lithuania game buy frome amazon.com )

Message 8 of 10 (3,952 Views)

Don't need pass now

★★★ Newbie
Don't know if this will help now but now ea has took away online passes. They got rid of it from the run aswell now.
Message 9 of 10 (2,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is very sad

Message 10 of 10 (1,248 Views)