need for speed pro street ea activation

by Masterchieff221

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need for speed pro street ea activation

★ Novice

hello EA

i buy the game need for speed pro street on origin. but now it says i need to activate it on my computer with a EA account.

when i do this it says 'can not connect to the servers' soo how must i play this game now ??

I bought the game on May 15, 2015 and whe are a half year further and now i still cant play the game 

what can we do about this ?

mvg chris van der kraan

Message 1 of 7 (1,737 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed pro street ea activation

★ Guide
Please install / reinstall in the following directory C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\

Then try to activate.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,086 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Please install / reinstall in the following directory C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\

Then try to activate.
Message 2 of 7 (2,087 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, I'm assuming that means to reinstall Origin?

Message 3 of 7 (1,680 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same issue. I reinstalled Origin, no difference. I reinstalled the game to the Origin Games folder. No Difference. Reinstalled Origin over that. Same thing, the EADM comes up. The server for it is no longer there. EA should get off their lazy rear ends and make a patch to fix this, instead of selling a game people can't play. Change the EADM to the Origin DM. How can you have a game on here that's not synced to the right servers and with the proper/needed DM? Fix it. Simple as that.

Message 4 of 7 (1,628 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here why is EA not fixing this!!

Message 5 of 7 (1,363 Views)

★ Guide

If you're not running on Windows 10, you can buy a used copy of the cd-rom version of NFS ProStreet for less than $10 (USA) from an online retailer. If you're running Windows 7 or Windows 8, you'll need to uninstall update KB3086255, and then "hide" it from Windows update, as the update prevents the cd validation software from running. I'm not aware of a work around for this on Windows 10.

Message 6 of 7 (1,225 Views)

★★ Novice

If this is down to the CD-checking software (SafeDisc or SecuRom) then just seek out a no-CD exe for the game. I've had to do that on numerous games on my Win10 PC. For Carbon it was essential as the CD itself had a crack on the inner ring and might self destruct if I run it from that!

Message 7 of 7 (1,203 Views)