need for speed pro street activation

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just bought need for speed pro street and it wont let me activate it

Message 2 of 6 (1,479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed pro street activation

EA DICE Team

We have since removed this game from the Origin store. If anyone should continue to experience activation errors then please contact our EA Advisors via EA Help for further assistance:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,440 Views)

All Replies

can't play NFS pro street "We are unable to activate your game"

★★★ Newbie

I can't play Need for speed pro street it said "We are unable to activate your game using the EA account provided"

I'm using the account that I loaded the game from the origin and it's not work.

Message 1 of 6 (1,428 Views)

★ Apprentice

If it's the "can't connect to server error" try making this folder, C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games, this solved it for me.

Message 3 of 6 (1,448 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Solution given by @KaapsViooltje should work.. It worked for me.. Standard smile Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (1,417 Views)

EA DICE Team

We have since removed this game from the Origin store. If anyone should continue to experience activation errors then please contact our EA Advisors via EA Help for further assistance:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 5 of 6 (1,441 Views)

★ Apprentice

I contacted you guys many times and every time it's the same answer: we can't activate as this is the "EA policy". I still have a prostreet code never even activated on Origin, it's a cd that I kept since 2008 but never knew that you could activate it back then. Now you are telling us to contact you yet nobody seems to help. I know this is a old post but that's because i'm late to the party 😅

Message 6 of 6 (745 Views)