Re: could not connect to the server,, please try again in a few minutes

by ARARoxs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

could not connect to the server,, please try again in a few minutes

★★ Novice

I just installed need for speed Prostreet and I have problem activating the game. All the time I try to log in is telling me that could not connect to the server!

I try the fix from forum by creating a folder  Origin Games in C:/Program Files(x86),, because my installation directory is on another drive. but still no results,, Plese tell me what can I do or I will be force for refund!

Message 1 of 3 (595 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

If this remains unresolved then please contact our EA Advisors via EA Help:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (572 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Bro try installing the game in C:/Program Files(x86)/Origin Games directory and run the game then try signing in to activate the game.. (most probably it would activate because it activated this way for me).. after activation you can uninstall and reinstall in your preferred directory (it should run)

Message 2 of 3 (576 Views)

EA DICE Team

If this remains unresolved then please contact our EA Advisors via EA Help:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 3 of 3 (573 Views)