Re: You are not connected to the Autolog Services!?!?!?

by Ventalik7

Original Post

You are not connected to the Autolog Services!?!?!?

★ Novice

As of last night, none of my friends are able to connect to the Autolog or multiplayer. (NFS: Hot Pursuit)  Is anybody else out there having he same issue?

Message 1 of 12 (4,680 Views)

★ Apprentice
Нет соединения с автолог. Почему? Может уже не поддерживают сервера на эту игру?
Message 2 of 12 (4,642 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been getting it a lot too.

By spamming the login and getting to the lobby screen, you can get to a game probably. But it's really annoying having to do it for every race and sometimes not being able to bypass it for 5 minutes.

Message 3 of 12 (4,630 Views)

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Autolog Serves

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I keep having Autolog issues on Need For Speed Hot Pursuit xbox 360. EA keep telling me.its my internet, its not my internet. I am sick and tired of this autolog. This is the hottest racing game of all time aside from NFS Most Wanted (2005) Why is there autolog issues?

Message 4 of 12 (4,636 Views)

Need for speed hot pursuit

★★★ Newbie

Need for speed hot pursuit autolog issues

Message 5 of 12 (4,628 Views)

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Autolog Servers

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit is having autolog issues on the xbox360 and I found out that EA doesn't support autolog anymore for the game but then I found out that people on PS3 are playing online with no issues. So how come I cant connect to autolog servers but PS3 players can? The autolog servers are down for good I was told, so why shut it down knowing there is a whole community of players here on xbox360? Please fix this autolog issue??? 

Message 6 of 12 (4,605 Views)

★ Novice

If y'all haven't already, please follow the link below and submit a trouble ticket.  The more people that complain, the sooner they'll fix it.

https://help.ea.com/en/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit/

Thanks

Message 7 of 12 (4,584 Views)

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (2010) Autolog Issue

★★ Apprentice

So my friends and I are trying to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit online. Unfortunately we all have problems trying to connect to the Autolog server. We try to reconnect but it keeps on disconnecting for all of us. Our internet is fine and it seems to be happening to everyone. Is there something wrong with the server at this point?

Message 8 of 12 (4,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant connect too. (from hungary 2018. nov. 05.) Tried from steam and not working.

Message 9 of 12 (4,525 Views)

Autolog.

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA, please, help me, i bought Need For Speed Hot Pursuit on steam a day ago, and when i go to the multiplayer tab, says that.-Picture down. Please, help me.

Message 10 of 12 (4,446 Views)