Re: Wraps not showing to other players in multiplayer.

by 0niShadow

Original Post

Wraps not showing to other players in multiplayer.

★★★ Newbie
So i have this problem where i can see my wrap in single player and in online but my friends and other players cant see my wrap even though i can see everyone elses wrap. I've been having this problem since the launch of the game because i thought future updates would fix this but im still having the problem. I then went to support with this problem and they told me to turn on the in game share setting but I can't find this option at all. So they told me to come here and ask for help.
Message 1 of 5 (2,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, and both mine and my friends settings are set to active
Message 2 of 5 (2,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And I don't see any link
Message 3 of 5 (2,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same issue and can't find a fix

Message 4 of 5 (979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If your wraps are not showing to other players in multiplayer, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you have uploaded your wrap to the game's servers and that it has been approved. If your wrap has not been approved, it will not show up in multiplayer. Additionally, check that you are playing on a server that allows custom wraps. Some servers may have restrictions on custom content, which could prevent your wrap from showing up. Finally, try resetting your game settings to default, as this can sometimes fix issues with custom content not showing up. If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact the game's support team for further assistance.

Message 5 of 5 (722 Views)