Re: Store connection issue.

by JoJann82

Original Post

Store connection issue.

★★★ Newbie

The game does not connect to the store if language of the phone is set to Russian. What kind of xenophobia is this? I live in Finland and my mother tongue is Russian. 

So i had to change phone language to English to connect to store! 

Shame you! Frown Fix this racistic thing asap!

Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@i98pb0hxoijd wrote:

The game does not connect to the store if language of the phone is set to Russian. What kind of xenophobia is this? I live in Finland and my mother tongue is Russian. 

So i had to change phone language to English to connect to store! 

Shame you! Frown Fix this racistic thing asap!

@i98pb0hxoijd  Well, this is only my thoughts of this but it doesn't need to be any racial or political reason at all behind this.

Russia is, proven in very many situations, not the friendliest when it comes to western influences such as games, music and/or anything that is possibly a bad influence in real life.

Also, the russian language is a pain to correctly translate into a game.

Lastly, and again this is my thoughts, to act out and call this place "Xenophobia" and "Shame you!" and "racistic" when russia is currently performing mass murders, genocide, war crimes and threating to use Nuclear Weapons because they don't get what they want and therefor demands someone to "FIX THIS ASAP" is what spoiled bullies do and only way to defeat that is to stand up and face the bullies so they learn their lesson! Be KIND, ask NICELY, stop DEMANDING and stop acting like they own the world...

Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@i98pb0hxoijd  Well, this is only my thoughts of this but it doesn't need to be any racial or political reason at all behind this.

Russia is, proven in very many situations, not the friendliest when it comes to western influences such as games, music and/or anything that is possibly a bad influence in real life.

Lastly, and again this is my thoughts, to act out and call this place "Xenophobia" and "Shame you!" and "racistic" when russia is currently performing mass murders, genocide, war crimes and threating to use Nuclear Weapons because they don't get what they want and therefor demands someone to "FIX THIS ASAP" is what spoiled bullies do and only way to defeat that is to stand up and face the bullies so they learn their lesson! Be KIND, ask NICELY, stop DEMANDING and stop acting like they own the world...

Really? Proven? Where in yellow magazines? And please explain how the mother Russia is connected to me? Is this discrimination based on language! 

Russian is one of the 6 international languages, let it be known to you! And your thoughts about "hard to translate" are also out of any comments, cause its already translated to Russian.

But anyway its already removed from my device, EA not "EA sports" anymore its looks "EA politics", screw it and you as well!

Message 3 of 4 (216 Views)

★★ Guide

@i98pb0hxoijd wrote:

Really? Proven? Where in yellow magazines? And please explain how the mother Russia is connected to me? Is this discrimination based on language! 

Russian is one of the 6 international languages, let it be known to you! And your thoughts about "hard to translate" are also out of any comments, cause its already translated to Russian.

But anyway its already removed from my device, EA not "EA sports" anymore its looks "EA politics", screw it and you as well!

Hi again! You seem determined to start something with your tone of voice. I did NOT mean to offende you, only said what I felt and if you wanna say that you are disconnected from that country then great but then you say things like "mother russia". That is proof that you are pro-russian.

It is not, i believe, discrimination based on language. You simply need to check the tone of your voice, sit down, ask polite and then wait for you turn to come like everyone else!
Yeah, it might be one of six languages but there is only one worldlanguage and you are writing in it. English is the worldleader and always has and will be when it comes to languages!
I wish a happy holiday and an equally nice day to you aswell!

Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)