Re: Speedcross will be free ?

by DackFort

Original Post

How to install Speedcross?

★★ Novice

I’ve got the deluxe edition, but when I add the Speedcross Bundle to the PS Store cart it comes up as having to pay for. Why isn’t it coming up as free?

Message 21 of 57 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_Barry

Why you said Speedcross is for free?

It isn't. I have no delux edition and when I go to the origin store and choose the speedcross update I'm asked to pay 7,99 Euro.

Or is that another issue?

Message 22 of 57 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue, upgraded deluxe on PC yet i have to pay for SpeedCross DLC? that's some horse sh!t. I felt cheated. Damn. Shouldn't have bought the deluxe.

Message 23 of 57 (475 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry

Okay, Is available too for standard edition owners ? You don't answering my central post question

Message 24 of 57 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I opened up Origin on my PC last night, and immediately the update for the game started downloading. When I booted up the game after the download completed, the new features were splashed up on the screen after I pressed the enter key initially. First advertised was the Speedcross, then the Abandoned Cars feature. Once in game, there's a new icon near the airfield (turquoise steering wheel), which is the Speedcross mission start. Once the mission(s) are complete, the Mini and Infiniti are available in the dealership.

Message 25 of 57 (466 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i have talk to ea support in 30mins and they tell me i need to find the mini cooper and the infinity somewhere on the map

Message 26 of 57 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DackFort no Speedcross is only free for Deluxe Edition owners. Standard edition owners need to pay extra
Message 27 of 57 (463 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks man, that's what I was asking before haha

Message 28 of 57 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@holstebro7500 I couldn't say for sure, as I haven't finished the missions yet, but the initial reports say that they're not available until you've completed all of the Speedcross missions.
Message 29 of 57 (451 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i don´t have the speedcross events on the map ( i have deluxe )

Message 30 of 57 (448 Views)