Re: Shift unleashed crashing

by tocsik87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shift unleashed crashing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am trying to run need for speed shift unleashed. I can run some of the tracks on others it crashes. My system has an 8 core amd processor ,760 gtxti nvidia card, 20 gb ram and not currently over clocked. mother board is pro gammer arura by asus. 500 bg ssd for os and 9 tb storage. just to play this game I wiped the system and reinstalled windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. runnming directx diag all drivers are signed and up to date. current resolution is 1366 x 760 and thgats downgraded and all setting are at low. my controller is a thrustmaster ferrari 430 force feedbak racing wheel. I also can play NFS shift 1 and other NFS games with no problem. and help would be greatly appreciated. I hav also contacted support 5 time with no progress...

Thank guys

Message 1 of 6 (494 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Marking this as resolved as the OP hasn't come back yet. Should you still require further assistance then please add a dxdiag to this thread.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (448 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Ghosted_um

There is probably some crash report info at the bottom of your Dxdiag, could you post your most recent one or generate a new one and post it here so we can take a look please?

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (466 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone found a fix for this issue?  

I recently started this game and was able to play the first series of races in career mode.  Now that I'm on the second series, the game crashes as soon as a race begins to load.  Quick race still works.

Very irritating given the number of issues reported by so many users online.  Would really like to continue with this game and it seems very disappointing that fixes haven't been rolled out as software patches.

Message 3 of 6 (456 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Ghosted_um

If your issue persists then I would recommend to reply to this thread with a dxdiag. It will allow me to have a closer look at your system.

@tocsik87

I responded to your question in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/Does-Shift-2-Unleashed-work-better-on-Windows-10...

Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have read on another forum, that it's a server-based error. The recommendation was to try playing those tracks offline. Your career will still progress.

I had the same problem, hence the search on other forums. It's a bit of a pain to disconnect and restart the game, but it gets me through the problem.

Message 5 of 6 (436 Views)

EA DICE Team

Marking this as resolved as the OP hasn't come back yet. Should you still require further assistance then please add a dxdiag to this thread.

Message 6 of 6 (449 Views)