Re: my game

by reece394

Original Post

Shift and Undercover not working at all

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So I realised these games just don't work for a long time now and you don't care about fixing it but still charge money for it. Shift can't connect to license server and Undercover crashes on loading. You should remove them then and refund everyone who has them on account or offer a free migration to steam cuz versions out there seem to be working fine.

Message 1 of 4 (543 Views)

Re: Shift and Undercover not working at all

★ Apprentice

Try this for Undercover.  If you have more than a 4 core processor with hyperthreading the Origin version of the game crashes. To bypass this issue for now go to the start menu and type in MSCONFIG.EXE and a System Configuration window should appear go to the second tab called boot and select advanced options. Then you should see Number of Processors. Check that box and select 8 (If this does not work try again with 4) and restart and try launching it. It worked for me! To reverse the changes follow all the above apart from when you get to number of processors uncheck the box and restart or else you won't get your full computers performance. Hopefully it works for you

Message 2 of 4 (511 Views)

my game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

keep reciving this every time i try to play the game

the game is need for speed undercover

Message 3 of 4 (499 Views)

Re: my game

★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 4 (404 Views)