Shift 2: Unleashed

by cheekysod

Original Post

shift 2 - autolog

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have trouble in connecting to my autolog account. My account got hacked like 2-3 months ago, but i got it back, but today i wanted to play shift 2 and when i tried to login autolog, it said "invalid password", i read forums and i understood what the problem is, i tried to change the password back that i had before my account got hacked but still "invalid pass", and i know that the ingame changing password function has been disabled, pls i need help!

P.S. - Select product is NFS the run because couldnt find shift 2, sry!

Message 61 of 392 (867 Views)

Need for speed shift 2 unleashed online pass

★★ Newbie

where can i buy the online pass for need for speed shift 2 unleashed

Message 62 of 392 (974 Views)

Re: Need for speed shift 2 unleashed online pass

★ Guide
PC? Xbox? Ps3?
Message 63 of 392 (971 Views)

trying to play and authenticate SHIFT 2 (not for THE RUN)

★★ Newbie

I get a message saying I have installed it too many times, which is true, but its because I re-install the OS a lot. Any way to get it working, with out a crack.

Message 64 of 392 (865 Views)

Shift 2 Unleashed on Macbook Pro with Retina Display

★ Newbie

Hello,

I have Macbook Pro with Retina display and I have installed Windows 7 Professional via Boot Camp to play NFS Shift 2 Unleashed. After complete installation of the game I launched Shift 2 and keyboard didn't work. I have installed all the drivers from Apple which makes Windows run properly on Mac. Only buttons which were working were brightness and sound adjustment, nothing else, but the mouse is working properly. 

Any help will be very useful. Thanks

Message 65 of 392 (978 Views)

Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, sorry the correct game is incorrectly selected becuase it's not listed - sorry!

I bought 'Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed' through the Origin Application and need some help with it. The game malfunctioned by reverting my in game 'career progression' to level 1, even though I met the criteria of the required races and am level 14 in game driver! The save feature captured all this and now I can't do anything to fix it. Can you look at my save status and maybe help me out? The product code is [edit: cd key removed]

I can't access any of the featured driving courses other than those listed in 'Quick' Event category of the main menu which stops me earning more in game money to buy the featured cars!

Kind regards,

James Gardiner.

Message 66 of 392 (877 Views)

Re: Shift 2 Unleashed on Macbook Pro with Retina Display

★ Novice

You could try an external usb mouse and i dont know how bootcamp works but if its like virtualbox or a virtual os, enable the keyboard in the settings of it. Im not really sure but i just came here to say that is is the need for speed WORLD answers hq

Message 67 of 392 (970 Views)

Need for speed shift 2 unleashed

★ Novice

I am stuck on "Connecting to Autholog servers." what should i do to fix this problem so that i can play the game. On the ps3 platform

Message 68 of 392 (870 Views)

Need for speed shift 2 unleashed

★★★ Newbie

I can't get autolog to work in the game.   I am on x-box360 and signed in to xbox live.   When I try and autolog it brings up a window that states that I am not connected .     It is only in this game.    I played the run and it worked just fine.    Any suggestions?

Message 69 of 392 (866 Views)

NFS Shift 2 key

★ Newbie

Hello,

I have NFS Shift 2 on Origin but when I click play it asks me for a key I try to install the key from origin game detail but its not working :/ any ideas?

Message 70 of 392 (1,030 Views)