Shift 2: Unleashed

by cheekysod

Original Post

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

★ Novice

After I logon to origin then click NFS Shift 2 Unleashed, the game loads but the autolog will not load because I changed my password, now I am unable to update the game. Autolog does not accept the new password. How can I update the game?

Message 371 of 392 (615 Views)

Need for spped shift 2 Code limit

★★★ Newbie

Dear All

i buy l few years ago shift 2 game and now i want to use in the my new computer

but its said install acivition limit exceeded

????

are you joke

please help immediatly

Message 372 of 392 (611 Views)

can´t reinstall NFS SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED, buyed on steam.

★★ Novice

Erased the game installed on windows 7, download it again on xp, but couldn¨t instal it because a message said that the activation code reached a limit number.

But on steam they said the game could be installed without a limit.

Message 373 of 392 (717 Views)

Re: can´t reinstall NFS SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED, buyed on steam.

Hero (Retired)

Maybe this can help you free up a copy?

http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/

Message 374 of 392 (712 Views)

Shift 2: Unleashed

★★★ Newbie

When i try to start the game i have to activate it. It says activation was successfull but when i click on OK nothing happens. The game doesnt start. I already tried to update my drivers and so on but nothing helps. The crazy thing is, the game started at one time but after a new installation in dont works. sorry for my bad english but i need help. thanks :D

Message 375 of 392 (678 Views)

A bug in the Need for Speed

★ Novice

Such a problem. I bought the game in the steam, and decided to play with a friend online and a friend bought it in origin, in general I run my campaign good, I want to play online with a friend, so I create a lobby to invite him everything is normal and there is already nachinaetsya race and such a pattern "machine other stands still beeps maximum turnover machine while spinning at the same place, doing different flips and spinning like a helicopter, "and it happens before the end of the race, and if one makes the lobby early in the race on his monitor, I have circled, and I spin etc. I ask anyone encountered this problem help! I already think it is due to the fact that we have combined the origin and trims with each other.
Here's a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeOF7G41ZsU

Message 376 of 392 (666 Views)

Crashes

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased and installed need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed PC version. It crashes all the time ! I tried playing in Autolog and out of Autolog. Nothing seemed to work. Is there a fix or patch for this problem. Please help.

Message 377 of 392 (663 Views)

in-game forceclose (NFS shift2 Unleashed PC

★★★ Newbie

so I just recently bought NFS shit2 unleashed standard edition for my PC off origins, downloaded, played a little bit before signing into auto for online play. so heres the problem, the second time I got on to play, keep in note the night before I got one and played for a few hours. so now when I get one, I go to quick play or career, pick the event or track I want to play, and it brings up the normal load screen, you know if you have the game, then boom windows finds a problem with my client and force closes my client, which means I cant play. who can help me solve this problem I cant seem to figure it out, since I had no problem and then all a sudden I cant play. reply if anyone has experienced this problem or knows how I can fix it.

Message 378 of 392 (654 Views)

Re: in-game forceclose (NFS shift2 Unleashed PC

Hero (Retired)

A Windows crash dialog box comes up correct?

Please post crash details:

Start -> type "Reliability" -> View Reliability History -> Find Crash -> Right Click -> View Technical Details

Also please post DXdiag:

Start -> type: DXDiag -> Save Information  www.hastebin.com/

More detailed description = http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/PC-Graphic-performance-issues-in-Titanfall-here-s-how-to-help-us/...

Message 379 of 392 (641 Views)

I have the the DVD of shift 2 and want to play it on another pc

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

I have shift 2 Unleashed on my lap top and I want to move it to another pc. I ahbve the bought DVD of the game. I downloaded Origin and I can see Shift  2 in my library, but with no 'Play' option... only 'download' I have run the DVD and entered the serial, but Origin still wants me to download it. Please help, I am new to this and have only bought this game.

Message 380 of 392 (642 Views)