Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Shift 2: Unleashed

by cheekysod

Original Post

Need for Speed Shift 2

★★★★ Newbie

Well actuall this is for Need for Speed Shift 2- M gamehas been playing great but Ided an unistall of digidesign Protools LE8 and when I did once I select a racki he game,  it crashes. Should have known as I have had trouble with digidesign before. There may a file called PhYsXloader.dll missing that I need to run the game?

Message 321 of 391 (141 Views)

nfs shift 2 unleashed activation key number

★★★ Newbie

I recently installed a SSD and kept my older HDD as a secondary drive. I created a shortcut to Shift 2 onto my SSD desktop to play Shift 2 but it says I need to activate. I enter the serial number that appears on my HDD where the game is installed but it says the number is invalid/ not correct. It is the right number. How do I resolve this. All my other games work fine with shortcuts from the HDD to my new SSD desktop except Shift 2.

Message 322 of 391 (137 Views)

shift 2 unleashed crashes on first race

★★★★ Novice

W7 64  I7 GTX980

Still I get a crash on the first race.

Any suggestions?

THX

Message 323 of 391 (669 Views)

Shift 2 Unleashed Multiplayer

★★ Newbie

Hi, I have an little issue ... I bought Shift 2 on  Steam ... The game should have multiplayer according to description on Steam. When im playing game, multiplayer is nowhere in menu... Can you advise me how can i run or activate multiplayer on Steam version game ? Thanks for help and i am sorry for my English - its bad Standard smile Have a nice day.

Message 324 of 391 (659 Views)

Help!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

English version:

I bought the game Shift 2 Unleashed in (pairs), I downloaded and installed the game, after I ran the game, after Autolog registered with the game, after avtorizvyvatsya began in Autolog, and I played a prominent message
Your message:
When installing the game key used CD "****-****-****-****-****". This key has been registered by EA, and can not be used to activate the network game features.
I contacted a couple: I was told that I speak to you.
help me voostanovitsya access to the game, I'll be very grateful to you.

Русский перевод:

Я купил игру  Shift 2 Unleashed в (пара), я скачал и установил игру, после я запустил игру, после зарегестрировался в AutoLog при помощи игры, после начал авторизвываться в в AutoLog, и мне игра выдала сообщение

текст сообщения:

При установке игры был использован ключ CD " ****-****-****-****-****". Этот ключ был зарегистрирован для учётной записи EA и не может быть использован для активации сетевых возможностей данной игры.

Я обращался в STEAM: мне ответили чтобы я обраился к вам.

помогите мне воостановить доступ к игре, буду очень благодарен Вам.

CD " EMUL-MSY8-D68B-8MTT-N8KA "

Message 325 of 391 (669 Views)

Shift 2: Unleashed

★★★★ Novice

I cannot race online with a friend. I forgot I had a long lost Origin account. Thus, I created a new account. I downloaded the game and logged in with the new account. However, Autolog says I am online but I cannot race online. Additionally, neither account has the game on it. I purchased and used this game on Steam. What may I do to play online?

Message 326 of 391 (683 Views)

Re: Shift 2: Unleashed

★★★★ Novice

It says that I have already used my CD, but I have never played online. It says the key has already been used from my old account. 

Message 327 of 391 (677 Views)

Need for speed unleashed does not install

★ Newbie

hello

ı have need for speed shift 2 unleashed, ı start the install from cd, but when setup wants to serial code, ı write the code and screen freeze on the activation window. what should i do to solve it?

Message 328 of 391 (673 Views)

Shift 2: Unleashed: It ask me to activate every time I start it

★★★★ Novice

After install the game, The program ask me to activate every time I started it, but after activation, the game doesn't start, and the activation managershows I have already activation successful? What could I do to solve the problem? 

Message 329 of 391 (668 Views)

NSF Shift 2 language not as advertised on Origin

★★★★ Novice

yep wrong location but shift 2 wasn´t in the menu

since the live chat has a waiting time of 70 mins I´ll just ask here

I just bought Shift 2 on Origin with a german account, it said that the supported languages were english, french and I think spanish

but ingame the menus are in german and there is only music no voice over sound (yes I have all sound settings set to max, and if the installer had asked me to install in english I would have) all my other games I have on origin run in english and I have origin set to english too

also for some reason eventhough I have the graphics maxed out the game looks like s**t compared to the screenshots on steam aliasing all over the place please let me know if there is a way to fix this

I would like to think that there is a way to fix these issues, because otherwhise I was lied to on origin and I would rather try to get a refund and buy the game on steam when it´s on sale

Message 330 of 391 (645 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help