Re: Shift 2 unleashed limited edition PC - autolog problem

by BazbotV1

Original Post

need for speed shift 2

★★★ Newbie

EA My pc donot deauthorize need for speedd shift 2 ,so i cannot install my new PC now.I hope EA so solve my problem thank you EA

Message 11 of 392 (3,306 Views)

need for speed shift 2

★ Newbie

i recently purchased a copy of need for speed shift 2 and after installation the game will not let me play can you possibly help??? i have a compaq presario CQ60 with windows vista.

Message 12 of 392 (1,316 Views)

Re: need for speed shift 2

★★★ Guide

This is the NFS World section,

although did you check your system requirements before purchasing it? you may google it to find out. and if you would like technical assistance click here http://help.ea.com

Message 13 of 392 (1,313 Views)

★ Apprentice

Perhaps upgrade to Windows 7

Message 14 of 392 (1,312 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Unless you ordered it custom your compaq presario more then likely has a intel celeron processor. That will never run shift 2.

Message 15 of 392 (1,310 Views)

I cannot install my game (need for speed shift 2 unleased)

★★★ Newbie

EA ,sorry Idonot deauthorize my game (need for speed shift 2 unleased)in my old PC.I cannot install the game(need for speed shift 2 unleased)in my new PC ,now.I hope EA help me to solve my problem how to can install my game (need for speed shift 2 unleased) thank ,  my name is Tim.

Message 16 of 392 (1,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting this problem too. Does anyone have a solution??

Message 17 of 392 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The install key is locked to a single user, are you trying to install on the same origin account you previously installed on?

Message 18 of 392 (1,876 Views)

NFS SHift 2 game sound crashes when i log into autolog ? works fine if i dont log in

★★★ Newbie

need for speed shift 2 freezes and the sound crashes when i log into auto log  , if i dont log in it works fine but i cant save .it used to work fine till i uninstalled thn reinstalled to play it again.Seems like its the account . when i start then game if i log into the auto log with the account i registred the game with it freezes as the autolog kicks in . PLEASE HELP

Message 19 of 392 (1,429 Views)

Re: i just wanted the online pass cod for need for speed shift 2 unleashed on ps3

★★★ Novice

I can't find/buy a online pass for shift 2 on playstation store. Help!!

Message 20 of 392 (4,712 Views)