shift 2 - serial number problem

by sedatguler1907

Original Post

Activation for serial

★★★ Newbie

Actually it's NFS Shift 2.I coudnt select it because it doesent exist there at the moment.

I never realized there is an activation limit on key's EA provide,I bought the game via steam and after some inpropper computer usage I had to reinstall the windows and the game numerous times.To my surprise I cant play my game now because the activation limit has been exceeded.

I tried contanting steam support they refered me to EA support,they told me they can resolve the issue only via phone call which is impossible for me.

They just closed my case with a smiley on the face.

I cant play my game,what should I do?

Message 71 of 392 (913 Views)

shift2 unleashed licancing problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi,

i just brought shift2 unleashed but i can not to activate it.

Mod team: Message moved to NFS forums.

Message 72 of 392 (1,374 Views)

Shift 2 Unleashed missing content

★★★ Newbie

Hey!
I bought the legends car pack for Shift 2 but the new cars are not present in the car lot nor the garage. What can I do? Obviously there is a problem!!!

Message 73 of 392 (1,358 Views)

Need for speed Shift 2 activation limit

★★★ Newbie

Hi,
 I was going to re-install Shift 2 into my new computer.

There is an error message pop-up.

The activation limit for this serial number has been exceeded! Contact customer
support.

Please help me Confusedmileymad:
thanks

yoooh

Message 74 of 392 (1,604 Views)

Re: Need for speed Shift 2 activation limit

★★★★★ Expert

Please post it where it belongs.  You are off topic in here.

Message 75 of 392 (1,596 Views)

shift 2 - serial number problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i just bought an original nfs shift2 unleashed but i could not install it because it says i entered an invalid code. Edited  is the code i saw in the cd box. how can i fix this problem? thank you anyway.

Message 76 of 392 (2,307 Views)

Re: shift 2 - serial number problem

★ Apprentice

First things first, you shouldn't post a serial code for a game on a public form. Second, this is a forum for Need For Speed Most Wanted, not Shift 2 Unleashed. Your best bet to get help is to look for the help fourm for that game.

Message 77 of 392 (2,281 Views)

NFS Shift 2 Xbox360 - Autolog

★★★ Newbie

I have several problems with Autolog. When I open it it causes a freeze when many of my friends are online. If only a few ones are online it works. I asked several friends to send me a recommendation which is needed to unlock an achievement. We did that when I was at work and as I came home there was no recommended race to find in my Autolog. So we tried to be both online at the same time - me waiting for my friend finishing his race which he wanted to recommend me. He send the recommendation, I opened Autolog but nothing there.

I also asked other friends to send me a recommended race but nothing. I don't get them. The only recommended races I have are recommended races from the Autolog itself - races I didn't finish yet. No recommended race from a friend on my friendslist.

Can someone give me an advice how to get this working?

Message 78 of 392 (1,351 Views)

Need for speed shift 2 unleashed I am getting error message saying activation limit has been exceeded.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Need for speed shift 2 unleashed I am getting error message saying activation limit has been exceeded. I own it but have gotten 2 or 3 new systems since I bought it. What can I do

I am getting error message saying activation limit has been exceeded. I own it but have gotten 2 or 3 new systems since I bought it. What can I do

Message 79 of 392 (1,402 Views)

Re: Need for speed shift 2 unleashed I am getting error message saying activation limit has been exceeded.

Community Manager (retired)

Have you tried the the EA Deauthorization Management Tool? 

With this tool you can manage your computer authorization. (If the PC game was released after May 2008.)

Click here

Message 80 of 392 (1,395 Views)