need for speed shift 2

by DEFG77

Original Post

Re: Shift 2 Unleashed Crashes on Loading of track

★ Apprentice

I tested it on another machine and the crash happens. I know the AutoLog window on it's own doesn't crash. Only when the find friends page opens. To get to the page on the friends tab of AutoLog press R: whereby it immediately crashes.

Message 351 of 392 (854 Views)

need for speed shift 2 not working

★★★ Newbie

i have windows 8.1 x64 first time i run shift 2 it was working but now it was not i tried every thing pleese help

Message 352 of 392 (856 Views)

Re: Shift 2: Unleashed

★★★ Newbie

my game crashes after starting up. intro plays well, but when i start up a race it crashes

Message 353 of 392 (777 Views)

need for speed shift 2

★★★ Newbie

start up is ok, but when i start a race the game crashes ?

Message 354 of 392 (778 Views)

The Shift 2 unleashed crashes everytime

★★★ Newbie

Just bought on steam

always happen when loading the first match in career mode

Message 355 of 392 (771 Views)

Shift unleashed: How to Change Passwort in game

★ Novice

I can not change my EA Password in the Game. Why?

I still use the same account.

Message 356 of 392 (762 Views)

NFS Shift 2 unleashed product key issues

★★★ Newbie

So i went to install nfs shift 2 and it tells me ive installed it on too many computers. well guess what ive only installed it on this one computer after reinstalling my os because of certain issues which happen alot. so i cant play my game because i cant de-authorize the computer its being installed on. do i have any other options?

Message 357 of 392 (760 Views)

Re: NFS Shift 2 unleashed product key issues

Community Manager

@youshimitsue Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor, they will be able to assist you: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, "Codes" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 358 of 392 (751 Views)

Re: The Shift 2 unleashed crashes everytime

★ Novice

I only did two things and it started working agin.

One

Download and installed the latest Nvidia PSyHX software.

Two(adjusted my video settings)

I turned on AA and turned down a few settings.

But quick race dosen't work I here looking for that fix.

Message 359 of 392 (744 Views)

Shift 2: Unleashed

★★★ Newbie

Hi my computer is autherized to shared games in the Steam program. A roommate got on and played Shift 2 before I did, it linked the CD key to his email and now I cant log in with auto log. I was wondering if there is anything you can do because I just got this game and cant get the full futures of the game.

Message 360 of 392 (745 Views)