Shift 2

by tmullineux

Original Post

Re: Shift 2 Unleashed - Changed Password - Autolog won't sign in

★★★ Newbie

There's one problem. Game doesn't ask for the new password, while trying to log in after out-of-game password change. What is more, I can't even return to my old one (through the Origin website, for instance), due to new password requirements. So, is there any solution for this problem, or the only way is to start a new game?

PS. I'm from Poland, so forgive me if I made some language mistakes.

Message 41 of 392 (1,551 Views)

need for speed shift 2 wont start.

★★★ Newbie

i click play, i get a box saying starting then nothing, i have installed different drives, and still nothing.

my specs are 

I7 930 @3.8ghz 

EX8-UD3R

6gb ram 

windows 64 bit

sorry if this is not the right place to post but for some reason i ea have not made a shift folder....

Message 42 of 392 (711 Views)

Started shift 2 and saw the inscription a wrong password

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie
Started shift 2 and saw the inscription a wrong password, decided to close and
run the original and it is already running the original game after entering the password
gave wrong password — although a couple days ago this password worked without
Changed password challenges. launched the game shift 2-is there also writes the wrong
password (login avtolog) and in the settings of the game changed nothing-paragraphs with
editing an account simply aren't available.
What was the yield of the situation?
Message 43 of 392 (675 Views)

Re: Started shift 2 and saw the inscription a wrong password

★ Pro

For anything related to your account you need to speak with an game advisor.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 44 of 392 (668 Views)

SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED

★★ Newbie
HELLO THERE.. TODAY I'VE BOUGHT A SHIFT2 UNLEASHED AND DOWNLOADED TO MY COMP. COMP. NEEDED A PRODUCT KEY.. WROTE THE SERIAL NUMBERS BUT IT SAID: SERIAL NUMBER IS INVALID.. TRIED SO MANY TIMES AND COULDNT DO IT REALLY Frown STILL TRYING 2 DO IT BUT DONT KNOW HOW CAN I DO? NEED YOUR HELP THERE.. THANX A LOT.. ALL THE BEST
Message 45 of 392 (686 Views)

Shift 2 Unleashed ps3

★★★ Newbie

My ps3 version of this game freezes during gameplay.

It is does it intermittently (could do it first race or can do it an hour after playing), but is mainly only when racing.

The disc is in brand new condition like all my games are.

I have had this game since it came out and can now vaguely remember why I stopped playing it a year or so ago was for this reason. 

It definitely is not my ps3 as it is less than 6 months old this one and plays all other games perfectly.

Its frustrating too as I have just got a g27 wheel and this game is awesome when it works properly.

I know why I didn't replace it a year or two ago as the prices were still quite high but am thinking of buying it again as its only $23 now, but don't want waste money if this is going to happen again. ( might have to go back to GT5)

Very annoying and I hope that EA can give me some feedback on this and don't just blame the console placement, console condition, disc condition because they are al fine.

Message 46 of 392 (649 Views)
Highlighted

Shift 2

★★★ Newbie

I cant get shift 2 to load so i can play it. a message says there is an error with code 1638. Any ideas what to do so i can play the game?

Message 47 of 392 (676 Views)

Need for speed Shift 2

★ Newbie

im unable to purchase an online pass frm the playstation store or frm the game menu prompt.......please help

Message 48 of 392 (650 Views)

Shift 2 unleashed limited edition for pc windows 7

★ Newbie

put disk in eagames come up hit play disk starts then stops. don't play go to autoplay the same.???

Message 49 of 392 (662 Views)

need for speed shift 2

★ Newbie

i have need for speed shift two i paid for it from psn i reached level 16 then it restarted i have all the money two cars and all the races are locked .

Message 50 of 392 (645 Views)