Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed wont start in windows 8.1 64bit enviroment

by 2007bmwz4

Original Post

Need for speed shift2

★★ Newbie
Need for speed shift2 keeps closing out in the middle of the race is there anything that can be done to resolve this issue really enjoy playing just keeps closing out right at the end of the race
Message 231 of 392 (764 Views)

Shift 2 Unleashed- Free DLC /Boxed Version/ Can't appear

★ Novice

Hello,

There are many topics about the Free DLC (Speedmaniacs and Legend Pack), but I don't need help at the install part.
I have purchased Shift 2 Unleashed about 2 years ago in a boxed-DVD edition. Now I want to play it with the dlc, but overtime I "buy" this dlc it wont appear at my games.

I hope fast help will come soon,

Message 232 of 392 (1,001 Views)

My use of need for speed shift 2 unleashed Serial Key limits have been exceeded!

★★★ Newbie

help me out with it. I didn't bought this game illegally!

What I'd just done is reinstalled a window 7 for several times. That's all.

I want to play this game again. so help me plz~

Message 233 of 392 (988 Views)

Re: My use of need for speed shift 2 unleashed Serial Key limits have been exceeded!

Community Manager

In this case, please contact support, they should be able to help you out.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 234 of 392 (986 Views)

Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed wont start in windows 8.1 64bit enviroment

★★★ Newbie

I just upgraded my motherboard memory and went from Vista Home 32bit to windows 8.1 64bit.

Installed game again and download manager after finished the origion icon wont respond and there wasnt a start icon on my desktop so i searched the drive found the application but when i start it my screen goes black and nothing happens.

I start task manager to seen the application running but it eventually says not responding.

I clicked properties on file to select windows 7 compatibility and the same happens.

This is a DVD install not steam.

Message 235 of 392 (1,161 Views)

License question

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

I have purchased copy of NFS: Shift 2 Unleashed and registered it on my old account i cannot recover password for as email just doesnt arrive. account name is Luqtis. That account has Shift 2 ONLY. My normal account has BF4 and SimCity registered. I am holding the box in my hads with Shift 2 cd-key I cannot use and I cannot recover the password as the email doesnt arrive (either there is a problem in the system or I cannot remember what email I used, but I have literaly checked all my email boxes).

Please could you assist me? I can send a photo of my box with the key and my passport or a video to prove that I am the owner of my accounts. 

Please contact by email - [edit: email address removed]

Kind regards,

Lukas Kulikauskas

Message 236 of 392 (908 Views)

Re: License question

Community Manager

Hi, unfortunately we can't directly assist with account issues through AHQ. However, if you contact support, they should be able to help you out.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 237 of 392 (900 Views)

Installation issue Shift 2

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Hi,

I had a problem with my last pc and I lost everything. I tried install the shift 2 and the number of installation is over.

Please, help me.

Serial Number [Personal Information - Removed]

Message 238 of 392 (900 Views)

Re: Installation issue Shift 2

Community Manager

@jaderaso Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your stuff on your old PC. Please contact support, they will be able to look into this for you.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 239 of 392 (894 Views)

Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed - Game crashes when adding friend in Autolog

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am experiencing strange issues with need for speed shift 2.

When friends try to add me Online in Autolog their game crashes instantly.

I have to open my game and remove them from my friends list before they can use their autolog again.

We have tried allot of different things to get it working but nothing seems to allow us to get connected.

When i create an online event and my friends search for the particular event settings they can join the game.

If however we try to connect Autolog again, it makes their games crash.

They have removed their brand new installation several times, I sacrificed my game rank by deleting everything and starting over few times aswell.

Is anyone out there that might be able to help on this very annoying issue?

Surely you can make allot of people happy.

Message 240 of 392 (887 Views)