by John98Zakaria

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shift 2: Unleashed

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

hi i have reinstalled my pc and i wonted to in stall need for speed shift 2

i have put the code in and i get an error

the sctivation limit for this serial number has been exceeded contact customer support for more information

what do i need to do

thanks lee

Message 4 of 392 (6,735 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Shift 2: Unleashed

EA DICE Team

For any activation or license issues with Need for Speed Shift 2 you will have to contact our EA Advisors via EA Help:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 392 of 392 (2,984 Views)

All Replies

i just wanted the online pass cod for need for speed shift 2 unleashed on ps3

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 392 (9,750 Views)

Re: i just wanted the online pass cod for need for speed shift 2 unleashed on ps3

★★★ Newbie

tell me the onlie pass code for nfs shift 2 on ps3

Message 2 of 392 (9,737 Views)

Re: i just wanted the online pass cod for need for speed shift 2 unleashed on ps3

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello !

Sorry but your only solution to this question is to buy an online pass, each pass is unique, and can be used one only time

Good luck !

Message 3 of 392 (9,734 Views)

De-Authorization for Shift 2 Unleashed

★★★ Newbie

First off, this is for Shift 2, not Hot Pursuit.

I cannot play this game because i have reached my limit. the problem is that all 5 "computers" that are authorized are the same computer. I Iformat my machine frequentl. It seems to think Im installing the game on a new computer each time, and therefore cannot play. is there a way to reset all my authorizations? 

Message 5 of 392 (6,290 Views)

Re: need for speed shift 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi cheekysod,

At the moment, Need for Speed: Shift 2 is not supported on these boards.

If would would like to see Need for Speed: Shift 2 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 6 of 392 (4,083 Views)

Re: need for speed shift 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@cheekysod wrote:

hi i have reinstalled my pc and i wonted to in stall need for speed shift 2

i have put the code in and i get an error

the sctivation limit for this serial number has been exceeded contact customer support for more information

what do i need to do

thanks lee

It is very easy ask help.ea.com to increase your activation limit 

Message 7 of 392 (6,595 Views)

Re: De-Authorization for Shift 2 Unleashed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@sanitarium017 wrote:

First off, this is for Shift 2, not Hot Pursuit.

I cannot play this game because i have reached my limit. the problem is that all 5 "computers" that are authorized are the same computer. I Iformat my machine frequentl. It seems to think Im installing the game on a new computer each time, and therefore cannot play. is there a way to reset all my authorizations? 

If you're going to reformat your computer on a regular basis then you probably should start uninstalling all games before hand.  Everytime you install the game, it contacts EA's servers and increases your install base by one.  Everytime you uninstall the game that base goes down by one.  However there is a way to get around this issue.  Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us and inform them of the issue.  They can reset your install base value.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 8 of 392 (6,288 Views)

Shift 2 unleashed limited edition PC - autolog problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have this problem with my "Shift 2 unleashed limited edition PC", I m changed my system to windows 7, and install game again, but I dont have my savegame, and now game wont to connect to autolog, to play online with my friends...

And when I m in the game its wont to connect to autolog, or in the first game menu

the message I geting is this.

This  xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx cd key was used when the game installed,

and this code was already registered with an ea account

and can no longer be used to activate the online features of this title.

I mean, I buy game to play, and now this... is there any solution for my problem.

P.S. all drivers are up to date (all of them)

Thank you very much, Dino

plsssssssss, anyoneeeeee

Message 9 of 392 (6,878 Views)

NFS Shift 2

★★★ Newbie

I am a senior citizen who uses Video Racing to help eye hand dexterity and for recreation.

I have concentrated on NFS game, but Shift 2 has halted my routine.

For some reason, I have stalled at Modern C and cannot seem to find a way to progress.

I would really appreciate some advice on the following questions I have found no answers to:

What are the 3 icons on the lower left of the racing screens and what does it mean when they flash on and off?

Is there any information about how to use Quick Tune?  For example - Is there a setting for Steering that is best for all tracks or must it be changed with different tracks and cars?

Does a change in one of the four settings require a balancing change in one of the others, and if so what goes with what to balance?

Finally, How do I get through the MIAMI BAYSIDE PARK LOOP?  I have got through both of the other races in that trio, but hours of experimenting with Cars, Setups, and Tuning have resulted nothing but a 7th place?

I would truly appreciate any help available as I have few resources to buy new games or background experience to figure out how to get ahead with this present I was given.

Thanks to anyone who can help me

Richard Dufour

Message 10 of 392 (6,392 Views)