Re: How can i get a online pass for need for speed shift 2 on ps3?

by realone6

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed shift 2 Unleashed

★ Pro

Hi,

This section is regarding Need for Speed World. I encourage you to go to this URL and try and get in contact with an advisor there:

https://help.ea.com/en/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-shift-2-unleashed

Message 31 of 392 (7,352 Views)

Re: Shift 2 unleashed limited edition PC - autolog problem

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. Same account and everything.

Message 32 of 392 (2,071 Views)

Shift 2 Unleashed - Changed Password - Autolog won't sign in

★★★ Newbie

I changed my account password and now AutoLog doesn't sign in when I'm playing Shift 2 Unleashed. I don't see anywhere in the game to update to the new password. A quick google search has informed me that EA doesn't care this is an issue, and believes that voiding your use of online features is perfectly acceptable. Is that true?

This wouldn't be an issue on the Steam network. I hope I'm the one missing something, not EA. Confusedmileyembarrassed:

Message 33 of 392 (2,199 Views)

Re: Shift 2 Unleashed - Changed Password - Autolog won't sign in

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@roy10266 wrote:

I changed my account password and now AutoLog doesn't sign in when I'm playing Shift 2 Unleashed. I don't see anywhere in the game to update to the new password. A quick google search has informed me that EA doesn't care this is an issue, and believes that voiding your use of online features is perfectly acceptable. Is that true?

This wouldn't be an issue on the Steam network. I hope I'm the one missing something, not EA. Confusedmileyembarrassed:

Inside the game there's an "online" or "options" section within the rotating menu setup.  Peruse through there and you'll find a spot where you can edit AutoLog information.  Log into AutoLog from there and enter the new password when it calls for it.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 34 of 392 (2,177 Views)

Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Not most wanted its the need for speed Shift 2 Unleashed.

At first I realized my CPU was too slow so I purchased a six core running at 2.8

I also have a nvida gtx460

2gb ram

40gb spare disk space

Running on disk which is a blue ray BD rom.

New key board and mouse as well.

Also I just done a fdisk, format, & clean install of vista 32.

According to the min specs im either at or above so why dousen't the game start?

Any one please!

Also why dousen't EA offer any help at all if this is the case I will never purchase anything from EA sense they don't support their products! 

Message 35 of 392 (2,009 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Can i get an online pass from ebay?? It's not on the psn store for whatever reason, just an online pass for shift 2. HELP!!

Message 36 of 392 (1,877 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You cannot get an online pass from any place other than PSN if you are playing on a PS3.  Xbox360 games can only get it from Xbox Marketplace and PC versions of the game can only get it from Origin.  If the Online Pass isn't showing up in the in-game store as already purchased and isn't showing up in the Playstation Store then there's nothing anyone here can do.  The issue is with Sony.

Note: Not accusing anyone here but Sony reserves the right to deny access to the PSN for anyone who has modified their PS3.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 37 of 392 (1,870 Views)

Authorize needforspeed shift 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello

A year ago I bought this game shift 2 and now I'm having problems to authorize, I was installing this game in only one computer. But I was changhing many versions of firmware on the SSD trying to make it more stable, now looks like the game doesn't understand that, I hope you could help me, Thanks.

Message 38 of 392 (2,002 Views)

Re: Having problems to authorize needforspeed shift 2

Community Manager (retired)

Hi gtperformance

Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed is not supported on these boards, however, if you think you have reached the 5 machines limit, note that you can try a De-Authorization on a specific machine.

However, I can't confirm that changing many versions of firmware is considered as 1 authorization each time.

If you want to de-authorize a machine here is how you can do, but if you have any doubt, you can contact a Game advisor.

De-Authorization for Shift 2 Unleashed

Copies of Shift 2 Unleashed come with SolidShield digital rights management technology. This technology allows users to "authorize" up to five computers to play the game at the same time.

If you are coming close to your five machine limit, or wish to deauthorize a computer for any reason, you can deauthorize your system from playing Shift 2 Unleashed right from your computer's Start menu.

To use the in-game deauthorization tool for Shift 2 Unleashed, follow the steps below.

Windows Vista/Windows 7

• Click on the Windows button on the Windows Taskbar.
  • Select All Programs.
  • Click on Games.
  • Click on Games Explorer.
  • Right-click on the Shift 2 Unleashed icon.
  • Click on Shift 2 Unleashed - Deauthorize this machine.

Windows XP

• Click on the Start Menu on the Windows Taskbar.
  • Select All Programs
  • Find the Electronic Arts folder.
  • Roll over the Shift 2 Unleashed directory.
  • Click on the Shift 2 Unleashed - Deauthorize this machine option.

You will receive a message when the computer is successfully deauthorized.  Deauthorization does not uninstall the game, however, so if you decide you want to reauthorize your computer later, all you have to do is relaunch the game while connected to the Internet.

To learn more about the EA Deauthorization Management Tools, click here.

Message 39 of 392 (1,999 Views)

Re: Cannot get Need for Speed Shift 2 to start up.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi 2007bmwx4

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue.

Even if this title is not supported on these boards, at anytime you can contact a game advisor.

However, we can try to help you. What is happening exactly when you launch the game? Is there any error message?

Thank you.

Message 40 of 392 (1,998 Views)