Need for Speed shift 2 Unleashed

by tv1961

Original Post

Online Pass NFS Shift 2 PS3

★★★ Novice

I can't find/buy a online pass in the playstation store!! HELP!!

Message 21 of 392 (5,825 Views)

How can i get a online pass for need for speed shift 2 on ps3?

★★★ Novice

no online pass in the playsation store..how can i play online? 

Message 22 of 392 (11,471 Views)

Re: How can i get a online pass for need for speed shift 2 on ps3?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello realone6

Online Pass redemption codes should come free with every new EA game and are generally redeemed through either the Playstation Network Store or the Xbox Live Marketplace.  If you do not have an Online Pass code, you can purchase one for $9.99 in the PSN Store or 800 Microsoft Points in the Xbox Live Marketplace.

We hope this helps.

Message 23 of 392 (11,461 Views)

Re: need for speed shift 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@timrb wrote:

EA My pc donot deauthorize need for speedd shift 2 ,so i cannot install my new PC now.I hope EA so solve my problem thank you EA

Hello @timrb

Certain EA PC games with SecuROM digital rights management technology allow users to 'authorize' up to five computers to play those EA games at the same time. Users can then play the game on any authorized computer they choose. Need for Speed SHIFT is one of such games.

As part of EA’s ongoing commitment to delivering more transparency and choice to gamers, we have created deauthorization tools to help gamers mange their authorizations.

Note: Deauthorization applies only to digitally downloaded copies of Need for Speed SHIFT. The retail disc version of Need for Speed SHIFT requires the disc in the drive to launch and play the game, and does not use DRM with machine limitations.

To deauthorize Need for Speed SHIFT from your PC, follow the steps below:

1. Click on the Start menu on your Windows Taskbar.
  2. Select All Programs.
  3. Select the Electronic Arts folder.
  4. Select the Need for Speed SHIFT folder.
  5. Click on the Deauthorize this machine option.
  6. You should see a pop-up message, asking you if you wish to deauthorize. Click OK.

Need for Speed SHIFT should now be deauthorized from your machine, freeing up one of your five available machine slots. Keep in mind that deauthorization does not uninstall the game. If you decide you want to re-authorize your computer later, all you have to do is re-launch the game.

To learn more about the EA Deauthorization Management tools, click here.

Message 24 of 392 (8,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

but the probleme is: no code in the PSN. I dont know why and I dont know how to get a new code!! thx for your reply!

Message 25 of 392 (11,451 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

An alternate way of finding all software related to Shift 2 for PS3 is to go into the game and go to "Store".  It will load up the PlaystationStore and list all DLC and extra software available for the game.  If you cannot access the PlaystationStore through the game then simply use the store's search function to search for Shift 2.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 26 of 392 (11,330 Views)

Re: NFS Shift 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@rdufour441 wrote:

I am a senior citizen who uses Video Racing to help eye hand dexterity and for recreation.

I have concentrated on NFS game, but Shift 2 has halted my routine.

For some reason, I have stalled at Modern C and cannot seem to find a way to progress.

I would really appreciate some advice on the following questions I have found no answers to:

What are the 3 icons on the lower left of the racing screens and what does it mean when they flash on and off?

Is there any information about how to use Quick Tune?  For example - Is there a setting for Steering that is best for all tracks or must it be changed with different tracks and cars?

Does a change in one of the four settings require a balancing change in one of the others, and if so what goes with what to balance?

Finally, How do I get through the MIAMI BAYSIDE PARK LOOP?  I have got through both of the other races in that trio, but hours of experimenting with Cars, Setups, and Tuning have resulted nothing but a 7th place?

I would truly appreciate any help available as I have few resources to buy new games or background experience to figure out how to get ahead with this present I was given.

Thanks to anyone who can help me

Richard Dufour

As I'm sure you realize.  In Shift 2 you are not forced to finish the Modern C section to progress further into the game.  This can be helpful if you need to buy a new car with new parts to beat the race.  Two good cars I've seen for tracks like Miami Bayfront Loop is the Audi TT and Caterham Seven.  Both are very different cars however.

The three icons are your manufacturer aids.  ABS, Stability Control, and Traction Control.  Some argue that shutting these off in your controller options improve your times however this may or may not be true as they improve times in real life.

You do not have to balance the car in the quick tune.  The car will automatically balance as a result of using the simpler tuning system.  For the race you're having trouble with I highly recommend maximum acceleration with maximum downforce.  I typically increase understeer as I increase steering lock but that's personal preference.

Also remember that you can edit controller button response in the controller options if you're not useing a wheel.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 27 of 392 (8,132 Views)

★★★ Novice

thx for your reply.

I have  DLC and ALL extra pack. but no online pass inthe store in shift 2 or playstation store. no more way to get/buy an online pass??

Message 28 of 392 (11,324 Views)

I LOST MY ACTIVATION SERIAL NUMBER FOR NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED

★★★ Newbie

OK SO I BOUGHT THIS GAME LOADED IT ONTO MY ALL IN ONE PC WHICH I PROMPTLY DISCOVERED IT WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN THE GAME SO I GOT ANOTHER COMPUTER THAT I AM PRETTY SURE WILL DO THE JOB BUT SOMEHOW I HAVE LOST  THE ACTIVATION SERIAL NUMBER WHAT CAN I DO TO RECOVER THAT OR GET A NEW ONE

Message 29 of 392 (10,202 Views)
Highlighted

Need for Speed shift 2 Unleashed

★ Novice

I am on currently on level 20.  Suddenly i am locked out of all tracks Except "modern D".  Hot lap Gauntlet require level 2, Fia gt3 level 14.  These tracks and venues were all unlocked.  Somehow they got locked "by itself?"

I changed my password, outside the game, but in game the password is invalid?

Message 30 of 392 (8,183 Views)