Shift 2 unleashed PC - autolog problem

by alexsasovec

Original Post

Re: Need for speed Shift 2 activation limit

★★★ Newbie

Please help us how to solve this problem!!

Message 91 of 392 (1,748 Views)

dis-abled pin#, Shift 2 Unleashed ..

★★ Novice

hi .. can someone help please? .. i bought a copy of "Shift 2 Unleashed" at Best Buy and tried to install, had a crash before the program finished .. i uninstalled and tried again .. i confess i don't know a lot about computers and figure i must have done something wrong, .. i saw a message saying my pin# has been dis-abled .. i'm lost about what to do and best buy won't take it back .. thank you for any help .. dave

Message 92 of 392 (2,320 Views)

Re: Need for speed Shift 2 activation limit

Community Manager (retired)

If you have reached the five machines limit for the activation code you simply need to deauthorize one of the machine.

Here is how proceed Shift 2 Unleashed

If you can't deauthorize a machine, you will need to contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

Message 93 of 392 (2,486 Views)

Need For Speed Shift 2 no key (Games For Windows)

★★ Novice

I purchased Need For Speed Shift 2 for PC on the Games For Windows Marketplace.

And having started the download I saw that there was no game activation key assigned!

Is there any way to fix this? 

Message 94 of 392 (2,371 Views)

help me please

★★★ Newbie

SHIFT 2 Unleashed game was originally bought.  in the cd box the serial number is wrong, please help me..

Message 95 of 392 (2,365 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Shift 2 no key (Games For Windows)

★★★ Newbie

SHIFT 2 Unleashed game was originally bought. Says the serial number is wrong, please help

Message 96 of 392 (2,359 Views)

Need for Speed Shift 2 - Steering Lag patch yet??

★★★ Newbie

Whenever you take a corner in Shift 2 the lag is massive when running HDMI with 1080p but while using the VGA cable their is none. Why? and is there a fix?

Message 97 of 392 (2,357 Views)
Highlighted

Shift 2 unleashed PC - autolog problem

★★★ Newbie

I have NFS Shift 2 and now I can't join autolog. The message I getting is this: Uncorrect password. Help me

Message 98 of 392 (2,315 Views)

[Need for Speed Shift 2: Unleashed] Keyboard dont work on iMac

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

First of nothing: WE DONT have a section of ¨Shift 2 Unleashed¨..... We have Hot Pursuti, we have World, The run and Most Wanted...but NO Shift 2 Unleashed..... amazing forum...really... Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Ok, so, i have an iMac (late) 2012 with Windows 7 via BootCamp, and when i go to start the game and i see the intro, and after i need to press ¨Start¨ but the keyboard dont work....

I tried with other keyboard and i have the same: NOT WORK...

Is really frustrating because i cant enter the game because i CANT PRESS ENTER....

This is a stupid problem....but really frustrating...

I really need a solution.

Not aislated problem: http://steamcommunity.com/app/47920/discussions/0/828935673286589401/

Thanks.

Message 99 of 392 (2,456 Views)

Re: Keyboard dont work Shift 2 Unleashed on iMac

★★ Novice

So...Any admin are going to reply???

Amazing....Confusedmileymad:

Message 100 of 392 (2,435 Views)