Shift 2 Autologon, password failure

by joost996me

Original Post

Shift 2 Autologon, password failure

★★★ Newbie

After not using the game NFS Shift2 for a couple of months I cant pass the autologon to the servers. It says: wrong password, but I didnt change a thing....!

Tried to add the game (installed from DVD years ago) to Origin failed because the key was already taken....  Now I cant acces the DLC legends pack etc...

So how to login to the autolgon server, and access the DLC and progress? Or how to add the installed version in Origin?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (419 Views)

Re: Shift 2 Autologon, password failure

★ Guide

Does it show wrong password or invalid password? EA has forced some passwords to "expire", and unless your old password meets the updated requirements of mixed case and  a number (or special character), you can't "reset" your password back to what you used for Shift 2.

If your old password doesn't meet the new requirements, you'll need to start over with a new save (by backing up and then deleting the current save), or in case you made any saves before ever logging in, switch to one of those saves. Then you'll run into the next issue. I think the DLC legends pack is automatically enabled, but other DLC content that you would get with the Limited Edition, the main one being the Lamborghini LP640 (fastest car in the game) (there are also 2 other cars and 3 events), is no longer enabled because the server no longer sends out the messages to enable some of the DLC content. Promotional content like the Dr Pepper Camaro won't be unlocked either.

Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)