Re: SHIFT 2 ACTIVATION LIMIT EXCEEDED

by piggysnakes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SHIFT 2 ACTIVATION LIMIT EXCEEDED

★★ Novice

I upgraded my motherboard and cpu, and therefore, reinstaled the O.S., and now can´t play for an activation limit exceeded, the key does not work for that reason. I buyed the game from steam.  I want to play this game can you help me?

Message 1 of 10 (3,665 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@phenomgamer74

Contact a Game Advisor using the below steps and input your game code during ticket creation. They will be able to refresh your activation limit.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the time at which you place your request

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (3,940 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Contact EA. If they can't help you then you might need to buy the game again through origin.
Message 2 of 10 (3,643 Views)

EA DICE Team

@phenomgamer74

Contact a Game Advisor using the below steps and input your game code during ticket creation. They will be able to refresh your activation limit.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the time at which you place your request

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

Message 3 of 10 (3,941 Views)

★★ Novice

I followed all steps you said, and my problem was solved.

Thank you very much

Have a nice day.

Message 4 of 10 (3,621 Views)

EA DICE Team

Awesome!

I hope you are enjoying your game again.. :eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 10 (3,598 Views)

★ Novice

Hey phenom did ea refresh your steam activation or did they give you another cd key to activate on origin? I'm trying to decide if i should buy this game or not but the activation thing is a deal breaker

Message 6 of 10 (3,514 Views)

★★ Novice

They gave me a new code....just follow the steps above....contact them for a newer game, then explain your case....

Message 7 of 10 (3,502 Views)

EA DICE Team

@phenomgamer74 @fjorn_lodbrok

That is correct. Contacting an EA Advisor will get your game code refreshed so that you can play again.

Message 8 of 10 (3,494 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks again

Message 9 of 10 (3,484 Views)

EA DICE Team

@phenomgamer74

Hope you will be able to get back into the game soon.. Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (3,471 Views)