Message 61 of 76 (7,367 Views)

Re: Autolog issue

★★★ Newbie
I still have problems with autolog
Same as all of these pre iouseproblems
Message 62 of 76 (7,339 Views)

Re: [Resolved] - Autolog issue

★ Novice
Yeah well why is it that its happening again i know a bunch of people that still play nfs hotpursuit and most wanted and this is happening again with error code 800b0000 for the ps3....tried all the trouble shoots and everything so what is the server down or whats going on and if that the case its really crappy that the people that keep there games cant revist it cause the servers are down...please fix...
Message 63 of 76 (7,277 Views)

NFS HOT PURSUIT PS3

★ Novice
Hello,
My issue is i keep getting error code 800b0000 everytime i try to log in to my autolog server for hot pursuit for the ps3. I know its an older game but still some of us like to keep our games and revist them to unlock the rest of the achievements so if the servers are gone wish you guys wouldve said something. I did all the troubleshoots and the problem continues....so whats going on cause its not juat me having this issue....
Message 64 of 76 (7,280 Views)

Re: NFS HOT PURSUIT PS3

★★★ Newbie

Hello, the same with me. Server down?????

Message 65 of 76 (7,233 Views)

Community Manager

@rodrigorestine

What is your ISP please?

barry.png
Message 66 of 76 (7,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I understand people somewhat recently brought up this post again because they got rid of the online pass download button on the playstation store and can't connect to autolog servers.

Click the blue PSN button when you go to login to the help.ea.com website HERE and login with your Playstation Network account information and you will be set! Took me 2 days going through support to have one of them give me this so simple solution, don't go through the garbage I did and good luck!

Message 67 of 76 (7,130 Views)

Re: NFS HOT PURSUIT Pc

★★★ Newbie

Same error as described before. On steam

Message 68 of 76 (6,507 Views)

Re: Autolog issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[Quote=IRT_RpM_Scorpian] Lastly i do well in bissness , So here is a factor from me but technically is an opinion .[/Quote]

You do well in bissness, and give us a factor? eh?

Auotlog for NFS Hot Pursuit is down again since Friday Night, maybe earlier than that, since Black Friday... It's still $20 on Steam, and while the graphics are a bit dated, there's no reason why Autolog should be discriminant of this game because it can still generate revenue, besides the fact that anyone who has played it doesn't want the garbage EA NFS Titles cmoing out next.

Message 69 of 76 (6,489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@HighDragon_55 THANK YOU!! You are a legend! I really appreciate the tip, helped me out a lot.

Message 70 of 76 (6,232 Views)