Re: Autolog issue

by EA_Najat

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Yes i for the people by the people with the people all are wondering n wanting you to fix this autolog problem . Thats nfs game is by far the best need for speed gave ever created aside from ungerground 2 . But also the games drifting is perfect and no other game beats it. Forthermore its 5 games littrally 5 games in one . We all would like to see this game go on for more years to come . People are still buyin this game n loveing it more than rivals ect. Lastly i do well in bissness , So here is a factor from me but technically is an opinion . Everybody loves money no matter what so EQ games n creaton games ect colaberate NFS HP drifting and gameplay and modes with an extra mode of free roam world Rivals and custumization from Underground 2 ans call that game "NFS ULTIMITE X " that title alone is catchy. Thata just a thought i wanted to share bc it never hurts to get fans input to make the best game. And aggain untii that moment plz put nfw hp servers back on for more yearss to come we would greatly appricheate it so much . Sinserly IRT_RpM_Scorpian.
Message 41 of 76 (1,854 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Absolutely right Scorpia
Message 42 of 76 (1,829 Views)

★★★ Novice
Any word yet EA? Its 515 pm right now on the east coast USA.
Message 43 of 76 (1,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I managed to play a few games, but I still get kicked out every now and then. I hope they fix the issue soon. Me and Kabir need to protect Seacrest County from reckless drivers Confusedmileytongue:, what do you think sheriff @driver_kabir

Message 44 of 76 (1,797 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Looks like EA has done their job and avoided arrest n seizure by SCPD Wink deputy .

Report to duty all officers Standard smile

Thanks a ton EA hhhuurraayyy
Message 45 of 76 (1,789 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

I am happy to report that this issue is now resolved.

If you are experiencing any other issue with Autolog, please let us know.

Thank you all for your patience.

Message 46 of 76 (9,566 Views)

★★ Novice
THANK YOU!!! I have every Need For Speed and without a doubt I believe Hot Pursuit is the best of them all! It's perfect!
Message 47 of 76 (1,755 Views)

Re: [Resolved] - Autolog issue

★★★ Newbie
Thanks auto log is working good on my end. Happy Motoring to all Hot pursuit players.
Message 48 of 76 (1,752 Views)

★ Novice

hi ... Confusedmileysad: nothing happen to me ... its not fixed for me and my friends im not ORIGIN ... so please any idea ... ... and thank you

Message 49 of 76 (1,749 Views)

★★ Novice
The Play Station has a new system update today, 2/24/15. Try taking the system update and see if that helps you.
Message 50 of 76 (1,735 Views)