Re: Remastered NFS undercover For ps4

by Sinayeganeho

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Remastered NFS undercover For ps4

★★ Novice

For The next NFS please remastered  NFS undercover for Ps4 with Awsome cars For example BMW M6 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 Mercedes Benz SLR mclaren 722  Or add this cars to The next NFS please

Message 1 of 11 (3,870 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for the post and sharing your passion for the NFS franshice @Sinayeganeho.

I can make no promises but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (3,816 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for the post and sharing your passion for the NFS franshice @Sinayeganeho.

I can make no promises but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (3,817 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi thanks for sharing my feedback. I have Questions In Older NFS games  the cars was very awsome  for example The Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren 722 was used   In NFS undercover NFS rivals And .... but Why The team Cant Use this car to Newest NFS ? For example payback  I really love this car  And Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 and BMW M6 2008. But why the team can’t Use this cars? Spacially Peugeot 206 this cars used on Underground and Underground 2 but Why the team can’t Use this cars To  Next NFS or Payback? Why?   

Message 3 of 11 (3,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Remaster underground 2, you’d make loads of money and I’ll get to play it again. Win win. 

Message 4 of 11 (3,775 Views)

★★ Novice

NFS undercover and Underground 2 but With older cars For example Peugeot 206 

Message 5 of 11 (3,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wasn’t it a 106?? Or corsa lol

Message 6 of 11 (3,767 Views)

★★ Novice

I love 10 cars example.  Peugeot 206   BMW M6 2008   Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722   Ford Mustang Shelby  2014  Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560   Peugeot 407  Nissan 370 Z   Porsche  Carrera GT   BMW M3 2008  Mercedes-Benz CLS 63  and Peugeot 308 Gti.   This car is my favorite  the team can  remastered need for speed under cover but especially can add these 10 cars please. 

Message 7 of 11 (3,757 Views)

★★ Novice

Please do that.  Tell the  team please remastered  need for speed undercover or Underground 2. Or create a new NFS with the Undercover story and The lot of awsome cars For example My favorite cars  and For polices We want To the NFS undercover police because  the police in this game is very hard and good

Message 8 of 11 (3,756 Views)

★★ Novice

Please do that.  Tell the  team please remastered  need for speed undercover or Underground 2. Or create a new NFS with the Undercover story and The lot of awsome cars For example My favorite cars  and For polices We want To the NFS undercover police because  the police in this game is very hard and good

Message 9 of 11 (3,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Dark I always buy each installment of NFS I would personally would love to see, NFS undercover, underground 1 and 2, carbon, most wanted and prostreet remastered... But I know that's a tall order.

But I have to say NFS undercover was by far my favourite... if even some of classics could be remastered that would be so Great.

Still kicking out the old gen systems to play it!!!

Message 10 of 11 (2,903 Views)