Re: Remaster underground 2

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Remaster underground 2

★★★ Newbie

So today I decided to contact ea and tell them they should remaster underground 2 because it was a big hit when I was young and I’d like to play it again, a few people agreed with me I got in touch and they sent me here. I think instead of the ai racers you should replace them with online racers, upgrade the bumpers and spoilers to look more realistic which with the graphics you have these days is very doable. Keep the music. It would be a joy to play. Thanks, Leigh 

P.S maybe throw in a few new cars??

Message 1 of 8 (1,315 Views)

★★ Novice

I think the best one is U1 because when it comes it was amazing to play bc no one seen before game like this.So I would play U1 again as remastered but I'd play U2 too. I agree with you. Don't touch to musics. More realistic and awesome graphics. Add all JDM cars. No super cars like Lambo,Ferrari,Porsche etc. They made this games they have it the only thing just upgrading them and put on sale again. Then they will sell this game millions. I hope they can make it soon as possible. Because we are getting bored with new suck games. We want the best ones again and the Black Box!

Message 2 of 8 (1,177 Views)

★★★ Pro
Disagree, if EA should remaster the older NFS games. Then they should remaster those from the 90s, etc NFS1 2 3 4 5. Since those game had much worser graffic, plus that they made NFS famous not this * Fast and furious crap.
Message 3 of 8 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Pro
Firstly Black Box dont exist anymore, they got shut down after The Run 2011. That game was a huge flop, thats why Black Box was terminated. Thats fine because they only made one good game, and that was Hot Pursuit 2. The rest was * in my oppnion, you shouldent complain because NFs 15 was tecnically UG remake. Payback was also a Fast and furious *, you ricer kids should be more grateful. because you guys have gotten your will since 2003. I have hated all NFS games since then, i prefered when it was about stock supercars etc Lambo Ferrari. I dont see the fun with boring cars that you see dailiy on the road etc Mazda Ford Volvo etc etc, thats not real racer cars in my oppinion.
Message 4 of 8 (1,142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nfs 2015 is practically a Nfs Underground remaster. Except it was more likely a falling from the world simulator. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@BVBgamer88 wrote:
Firstly Black Box dont exist anymore, they got shut down after The Run 2011. That game was a huge flop, thats why Black Box was terminated. Thats fine because they only made one good game, and that was Hot Pursuit 2. The rest was * in my oppnion, you shouldent complain because NFs 15 was tecnically UG remake. Payback was also a Fast and furious *, you ricer kids should be more grateful. because you guys have gotten your will since 2003. I have hated all NFS games since then, i prefered when it was about stock supercars etc Lambo Ferrari. I dont see the fun with boring cars that you see dailiy on the road etc Mazda Ford Volvo etc etc, thats not real racer cars in my oppinion.

Nfs Underground, Nfs Underground 2, Nfs Most Wanted and Nfs Carbon done by Blackbox Studios. If you think those games are horrible then you have some serious problems on your taste. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Pro
Thats your oppnion, but for me those games werent real true NFS sorry. It was just Fast and furious with NFS badge on, and diffrent story\actors. I prefered NFS when it was simple racing without cringestory, because that made NFS famous in first place, if you dont belive me check on youtube.
Message 7 of 8 (1,000 Views)

Just Remaster NFS Underground 2

★ Novice

Just remaster underground 2 for real, theres not one person i know who doesnt know this game including the hits "black betty" or "riders on the storm". Try even posting a poll to see how many people would want this game remastered. I bet you will be surprised. Its a brilliant game with tasty mechanics which i know alot of people loved. It was simple, elegant, interesting, fun game, and the tuning, dont get me started on my love for that. Would love if this could be considered.

Peace

SirDouch3

Message 8 of 8 (918 Views)