Re: Remaster Need for Speed The Run

by Grumpydog9

Original Post

Remaster Need for Speed The Run

★★★ Newbie

I'm a big fan of EA games and also racing games. I was wondering if EA sports would remaster Need for Speed The Run for the PS4. Their are games that I had on the PS3, that I wish they would remaster for the PS4.

Message 1 of 25 (16,902 Views)

EA DICE Team

@bustnheads

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your passion for Need for Speed with us. While I love the idea of a remaster for The Run or other Need for Speed titles, we do not have any actual plans for this at the moment.

We are currently working hard on the next Need for Speed game so I would recommend to watch out for any updates regarding this in the future.

Have a nice weekend,

Message 2 of 25 (16,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Was wondering why you guys don't implement the online multiplayer version from Nfs the run in the upcoming nfs series.We all still play The run with much love.What we love is that you win new cars by winning multiplayer and also the race is very exiting when you see how much seconds the other racers are in front or behind you.Meters makes it less exiting.Also chat during the races and know the racers more personally further down the races.Nfs the run is still being played.I feel we are left behind.We play this game still today since day one.Now being 2018..Are there any plans to make a sequel for ps4.If not, please consider to make a ps3 version nfs the run for ps4 so that we can further enjoy the game with the new graphics..Please don't let this game die.

Thank you

R.Celebi

Message 3 of 25 (16,187 Views)

★★★ Pro
I dont think that is ever gonna happen, because when Run was released it was a huge flop. Personally i dident like it either, because the story was cringeworthy. The car handling was very rubbish, only good thing was that it was awsome graffic and epic scenary. But i also think it was a big mistake skipping the free roam aspect, i mean since they used the real USA in this game.
Message 4 of 25 (16,152 Views)

★★★ Pro
Please let it be High Stakes 2 or something like that, we really need a break from this fast and furious illegal street racing games. It is time for a simcade NFS again, with focus on exsotic supercars and curcuit tracks with stunning scenary and realistic police chases without that burnoutagressivity.
Message 5 of 25 (16,151 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I disagree. I like the "illegal fast and furious street racing". My first NFS game was NFS Underground.  I've seen the gameplay of the games before it and stock cars don't interest me. EA, please bring back the system of NFS Underground to Shift 2, where you actually buy cars and performance parts.  No cards or jackspots. And please make the new NFS for 360 too. 

Message 6 of 25 (16,095 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You are kidding right? That game is the best. Everything after that one has been *. Look at the following it has to this day!!!! That free roam * is boring as hell. Give us lots of multiplayer online races, thats what makes for a great game.

Message 7 of 25 (16,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Tom, Its been a couple of years and I have seen hundreds and maybe thousands of comments saying that they should remaster NFS the run, and if you have no ideas, I actually wrote ideas for the remaster so I really think you should remaster NFS The Run. Please consider it. 

Thank you, -Gio

Message 8 of 25 (12,523 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

The run needs to be remastered 

Message 9 of 25 (11,086 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Grumpydog9 wrote:

The run needs to be remastered 

Almost ten/10 years since it came out