Re: Release shedule for abandoned cars.

by HEVIHITR

Original Post

Release shedule for abandoned cars.

★★★★ Novice
There is no clear info that is easily available anywhere as to when all the cars will be available, and the timer is utter bullsh!t, I, like many players probably don't play every day after finishing the campaign, so having to load up the game every few days to find out if these cars are there is ridiculous, either do them all at once or have them for sale at like 5 bucks, I am sick of this tactic to get people to play, maybe if you idiots had uncluded a free roam multiplayer alot of us would be playing more regularly, but as it stands once you finish the SP game it has nothing to offer.
Message 1 of 57 (6,624 Views)

★★★ Novice

free roam free roam all i hear i could vomit thats all you people care about is multiplayer free roaming online is bull cheaters can have same cars tune ect and others cant be beat and u cry babies 

Message 2 of 57 (6,564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't want to play scripted races, i don't want to only play against others, I want to just hang out sometimes, do stupid sh!t with friends, MP doesn't have to be solely who is the best at this and that, I agree online is bullsh!t, I don't play any MP games for that reason, free roam was different in the last game, you could just drive, no races, no pressure, I vomit when the only online presence of  game is that utterly boring PvP, it is boring as hell to me, and to so many others, MP free roam would be simple to implement, it's been done in a thousand other games, I have no idea why EA/Ghost would ever consider releasing a game like this without including a free roam feature, it was the biggest mistake in the game, I hope it's fixed, but I highly doubt it.

Message 3 of 57 (6,522 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Do we really have to tell you to look at their social media pages to tell you that they are including multiplayer freeroam this year? And also, what kind of argument is "they need to stop implementing this stuff to keep people playing", isn't that the idea in the first place? Its a video game that is meant to be played. If you miss the window, thats your fault. They are adding a new element so that way you earn what you get. You do realize that you were forced to play online with other people because of the constant internet connection?
Message 4 of 57 (6,513 Views)

★★ Pro

@HEVIHITR

"There is no clear info that is easily available anywhere as to when all the cars will be available, and the timer is utter bullsh!t"

Ok first , That doesn't even make sense , so if you have a timer which clearly shows count down to next car release then how is that not clear ?

I mean maybe its just me but when i see the timer counting down I figure its a good bet that something is happening at the end of it .

If you like many other players don't play the game much after finishing the campaign whats the big hurry for the cars ? I mean you just said you are not playing much after finishing the campaign so why is  a few new cars such a game changers ? What happens next when you get bored of the new cars ?

It has a massive map to roam around with tons of events open for replay , 75 cars to customize and DLC to offer after single player.What more do you want .

Plenty of clear info available on the internet if you just take 5 minutes look for it instead of demanding some one else to do it for you here. Took me under 5 minutes to find this much info.

https://thenobeds.com/2017/12/19/nfs-payback-mazda-rx7-location-guide/

https://www.vg247.com/2017/12/19/need-for-speed-payback-abandoned-cars-drip-feed-starts-this-week-pl...

http://nfs.wikia.com/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Payback/Abandoned_Cars

Message 5 of 57 (6,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Not seen anything on social media, except December 20th, one date, I want a date for each car not one date and then check daily until we decide to release a new car, that is bullah!t.

Yeah debs need to stop the "play every day bullish!t" not everyone can do that and to have items, such as cars be timed items is the lamest thing I've seen, so for the people with no lives they can get them but those who have lives outside of one games can't, how is that a system that is put into a game, it's dumb.

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 6 of 57 (6,400 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It makes a difference to players like me. I haven't beat the game yet because I wanted my favorite car the RX-7 which came out without me knowing about it until it was literally 1 day too late for me. My complaint is that it's a limited time only and it shouldn't be that way. I'm really disappointed in EA for going this route with unlocking cars.
Message 7 of 57 (6,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@HEVIHITR You have a week to get the car. If you cant play the game at least once a week, that's on you. I have a full time job and a family so your "I have a life argument" is not valid. I have a life and pick up the controller at least once a week to play the game. If you don't want to play the game get rid of it. Also, I was talking abut your MP free roam complaint that they already said would be released this year. That's what I was referring to social media about. If they want people to play the game, why would they releasing everything at the same time? They are releasing cars once a week to keep people involved and playing. Plus, just like what @master2g said, if you are not playing the game that much, why are you so worried about the cars? I swear, every time EA and Ghost release something people want, people still complain. Its a never ending cycle here and it gets very bothersome. 

Message 8 of 57 (6,302 Views)

★★ Pro

@HEVIHITR

If you have a week to get the car how is that daily ? Plus its dated to when they are being released. If i say I coming over to hang out in 5 days are you going to call me every day asking when i am coming over. ?? I have a live as I work 40 plus hours a week. Plus have errands to do weekly and i can still find time to pick up the game and play.  No matter what it isn't as hard to get the cars as you and others are making it out to be. As well because some one doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a moron ether.. How about a mature insult free conversation were you agree to disagree. Cripes some people here would complain about getting 10 grand in 20s instead of one hundreds. 

Message 9 of 57 (6,281 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@XGCSith I can't speak for @HEVIHITR but I think they should not even have went with making them a limited time thing. The RX-7 used to be a normal car you can just unlock by playing the story or just going to the dealership. Now if they plan on recycling these abandoned cars so the RX-7 comes back around in a few weeks then that's cool but if that was my only chance to get it in this game ever then they went with a really bad gaming idea.
Message 10 of 57 (5,957 Views)