Re: Reissue Need for Speed Underground, please!

by Flamesqueeze

Original Post

Reissue Need for Speed Underground, please!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi! Please make a reissue of Need for Speed Underground! I am sure there's a lot out there who would like to revisit it, but can't because we're unfortunately stuck with a Windows 10 machine! 

Message 1 of 3 (572 Views)

★★★ Pro
They allready have done that, NFS 2015 is tecnically Underground remake. Or UG3 if you will, only diffrence is that there are police chases. Plus they use real world racers like Ken Block and Magnus Walker plus more, they even put in some of the caracters from the orginal UG game. If you dont belive me check it out foryourself, you will not be dissapionted.
Message 2 of 3 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. However, I tried the game u mentioned about a year ago and I never got the chance to really check out any resemblance to Underground that you point out - on the contrary I only had problems over and over again with finding the right way to control the car in game. Searched a bit on the issue and concluded with that many, many others have the same steering problems that I do with this particular game that just doesn`t happen with any other racing games as I have played almost any other need for speed games and other racing games and never had this problem, so it turns out this particular need for speed 2015 just won`t work for me. But thanks for mentioning, anyway, I appreciate your answer!

Message 3 of 3 (409 Views)