Please EA, make patch for NFS Carbon Achievements on Xbox 360

by Fenvix

Original Post

Please EA, make patch for NFS Carbon Achievements on Xbox 360

★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA,

can somebody from team make patch to unlock not working achievements for people on Xbox 360? Servers no longer works but I'm not talking about restoring online connectivity, I'm talking about creating patch. Game has been broken since 2006 and no single person in the world completed this game to 100%.

Please, take into account that this game has been broken for a very long time and on behalf of the community I would like to ask you to fix it so that each of the available achievements is possible to obtain. I know EA still have tools for XBOX 360.

Message 1 of 5 (1,371 Views)

Dot.: Please EA, make patch for NFS Carbon Achievements on Xbox 360

★★★ Apprentice

Can someone from team patch game for community to make every achievement obtainable? I don't want servers to back up, I want patch that gonna unlock not working achievements for people.

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Need-for-Speed-Carbon/achievements

Please EA...

Message 2 of 5 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@FenvixLol, you're 16 years too late. I doubt they care to dig up the source that's deep hidden in IT along with their other stuff and then hook up their 360 development kits (that EA probably doesn't have anymore) then debug the issue to fix it to satisfy the 10 achievement hunters out there.

You have a better chance of winning the 10 million jackpot in lottery than EA actually patching this game.

Message 3 of 5 (682 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

To be honest, there is developer who can do it. All He need is permission from EA. More info in the link below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/Very-important-thing-around-Xbox-360-and-I-wond...

Message 4 of 5 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Fenvix... and how can he do it when EA is the one who has & owns the source code and all of the SDK? "All he needs is permission" means nothing when EA is the one who would hand their NFS:C source to a random "developer", and i highly doubt EA will waste their time making NDA contracts just for a pointless achievement on a dead game that you can't even 970G as a new player today.

They can't even fix the mercs2 TOS crashing the game due to the TOS having way too much text, which can be fixed in less than a minute if an EA developer would sign in to remove stuff. But no, still affected 10 years later.

They won't give a crap about some achievement on a 16 years old game. Let it go lmao. Achievement hunters & Trophy hunters have the most unrealistic hopes...

Message 5 of 5 (606 Views)