Playstation Style - Virtual GamePad for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on ANDROID

by maj_panu

Original Post

Playstation Style - Virtual GamePad for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on ANDROID

★ Novice

I love the Game Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Purchased(Both in Origin and Steam) and Played the Game in PC

Bought the Game on Android Phone ---- The Game Looks Fantastic --- Except For Just One Thing

I am accustomed to play games with Joystick/Buttons {Nintendo, PlayStation} ----(Also Keyboard)

1. If a Similar Virtual Game Pad  could be provided for the game  --- It Would Be A complete Finish Of this Fantastic Game (Smooth Transition for Users From 1995s era)

2. Also the Game Pad Should Support Portrait Mode. (As Well as The Display) E.g. NES Emulator

+ I use Portrait mode at work/Outdoors (short spurts)
+ Landscape Mode at Home(full blown, relaxed)

example: (From   NES Emulators, PPSSPP Emulator) are also shown in Images attached to this Request

NES Games Playable in Potrait ModeFantastic Game - Burnout Legends --Playable in Android PhoneFIFA- PSP on Android with Virtual Game Pad

P.S. :

+ Do Take this Request Seriously --- Otherwise you will be Seriously disappointing Users From Nintendo - NES Era...

+ As the Touch Based Control Option Kills Original Fun of The Game  --- With Touch Controls and always tilting phone for changing direction of Cars (This is almost Impossible to Play In Office/Outdoor Environment-Where Portrait Mode could do the Trick)

+ Also Another Fantastic Game --- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 --- Must Be Ported to Android with Virtual Game Pad Option Provided...

Message 1 of 1 (353 Views)