PS3 - Restore Ability to Play Online

by LegendExeter

Original Post

PS3 - Restore Ability to Play Online

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

This has been a complete nightmare.

So I wrote about my error and created a case about it, as shown the forum post here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/PS3-Frozen-Speed-Level-Can-t-Gain-Miles-or-Mods...

I've spoken to about 6 to 8 EA Help Advisors, 3 on the phone, 3 via email, and 2 on twitter.

One of the EA Help Advisors when putting in my Bug issue stated that when I asked when could I check back for a fix to it...he said he didn't know.  So I thought well you guys probably wouldn't get to fixing it at all.  Then I thought well, I guess I could just delete my profile and start over.  So I submitted a right to be forgotten request.

Last night I go online and play multiplayer for about 3 to 4 hours, and then log off as it appears the Autolog was finally synching and working properly again, I thought that my error was fixed.  

I then woke up at 1 AM and then my entire online account was deleted, including my access to online features of the game, and the DLC I've paid for.

3 phone calls today were spent trying to figure out how to restore my account, the Tech team says they can see my account, however the game will not allow me to connect online.  

The tech team is not familiar with the "Right to be Forgotten/Delete Accounts" team or their processes.  I suspect in order to help player identity and safety it's almost as if you would ban the email address from accessing the server of the game via the Origin Email.  Well now that your team has fixed my error, I would like my online access back under my original email and PSN ID.

The tech team wants to suggest connectivity issues because that's what they have been trained to do, yet this is again...something to do specifically with the EA servers for this game.  I can validate my email, you have my phone number under the cases of mine, you are welcome to email or call me. 

Again, game is broken due to inability to access online features, please fully restore my access to the EA servers for NFS Most Wanted.

Never had this problem with any game in my 42 years, incredible.

Message 1 of 1 (535 Views)