No Limits - Unjustified account suspension

by NoFearTM

Original Post

No Limits - Unjustified account suspension

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

Having filed a "suggestions" ticket concerning this issue, I'm posting here too considering the importance and urgency of the matter.

As a member of the UNC group, I was shocked to see our top player and king of UGR's account suspended end of last week. He is known to spend large amounts on the game, and we UNC members have seen plenty of proof of it.

What's baffling to me is that the reason provided for the suspension is "modification". Upon his request to detail what modification exactly, none was given. He was told he just had to wait out the suspension.

None of us in UNC, and many outside UNC too, believe that his account is modified in any way. And the refusal to provide details strengthens our belief. This suspension renders all of his effort and investment to climb the leaderboard worthless.

Meanwhile we are still seeing active cheaters who have been at it for a long time, some of them for years. They have never faced any consequences. For a legit player and loyal customer to be suspended, and them to remain is completely backwards and outrageous to be frank.

My impression is that our top player was suspended with no valid reason. If there would be a valid reason, why not provide it? We have other people in the group who also regularly spend considerable amounts on the game. This suspension has now caused them to refrain from any further spending, fearing an unjustified suspension.

The lack of exact details indicates a reluctance to put in the work to properly investigate the matter. Even when dealing with a loyal customer. So I hereby request, please provide details about the alleged modification, if any at all. If not please restore his account as soon as possible. Being unable to play just one week will be detrimental to all of his achievements.

I hope this issue will be taken seriously, and that the actual cheaters will be the ones facing consequences instead of legit players.

Message 1 of 1 (226 Views)