Re: Next Nfs

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Next Nfs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The perfect NFS game for me, would be looking like rivals, with the same vibes, with normal street racing, and the super car racing in the woods, in races looking like rivals, hot pursuit, and the De Leon in the movie, the super heated nfs rivals hot pursuit, and for sure the pursuit techs.

And obviously, should be better, as rivals lacked customizing, story, long story, and bigger map, as heat's map.

Rivals had a very little ammount of cars

And finally, every year I wish the game could have an Agera r. The game should contain nfs movie mustang, ferrari f12 tdf and an aston martin dbs superlegaira. For sure you will be putting the new BMWs (M3,4,5,8). Some nostalgic cars like the previously mentioned agera r would be perfect.

A good looking diverse map would be the best. For example, combining between (rivals, 2015, the run, and heat).

That's the perfect game.

The BMW cars must have the M competition edition (even just its parts in customization), and we must get all the factory parts that can be added in the customizations.

Also, I prefer that in customization we have the factory colors as in previous games.

Somethings in Heat, provoked me, like smashing into anything, destroying trees, rocks، columns. Another thing is cops, you can be speeding, drifting or doing whatever infront of cops but its daytime or you are heat level 0, so the do not start a pursuit or fine you as in NFS 2015. Also don't get fined for destroying things in daytime legal racing!

Message 1 of 7 (781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @lidocena Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (694 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@lidocena I actually have the same ideas as you, but the difference is that i think i want the pro racers should not have NOS. Since they are driving around in a fast stock supercar etc Ferrari or Lambo, but the ricer guys in a big city they would of course use tuned Nissan, Toyota Mazda and some european tuners. The plot would be Pro racers vs Street racers, etc a High Stake plot where the winner takes it all.
Message 2 of 7 (719 Views)

Hey there @lidocena Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7 (695 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BVBgamer88 I agree with u about the nitrous thing, I thought about that, i these cars do not need performance upgrades, and this will help to make it a pro vs street game.
Message 4 of 7 (685 Views)

★★★ Pro
@lidocena Agree they are so fast they dont need NOS, that was my thought when i played Hot Pursuit 10 and Rivals first time. I personally feel the handling on the cars would be much more stable, plus we would not have AI rubberbanding.
Message 5 of 7 (674 Views)

@BVBgamer88 @lidocena But superfast is always fun😅

Joz.png
Message 6 of 7 (655 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_Joz I get what you are saying man, but as a Need for speed Veteran i like if there are some realism too. I dont think hypercars\excotics should have NOS, because they are soo fast without it anyway. That is why i loved the original games from the 90s expecially Hot Pursuit 1 and High Stakes, that is why i personally think the next NFS should have a rivalry. Between the illegal tuners in the city, vs the pro racers driving in stock supercars without nos.
Message 7 of 7 (631 Views)