Re: Need for speed don't give up

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Need for speed don't give up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi EA and need for speed don't give up because if you want to win the battle other games you need to
Make need for speed hot pursuit with customized cars,parts,bodykit,like need for speed underground with cop's SUV need for speed rivals and need for speed hot pursuit 2010 EMP,JAMMERS,SPIKE,MINES,TURBO,RACERAND COP'S.Thats how you will beat the other Games.please and thank you EA Need for Need
Message 1 of 3 (545 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm against customization for a Hot Pursuit remake, no offense. If it has to have customization, let it be a High Stakes Remake/Reboot just not Hot Pursuit. I played all three Hot Pursuit games and there good where they stand on that topic. Need For Speed originally was racing fast stock cars before their switch to Underground and a more arcade approach, not that Underground series was bad, I enjoyed it along with Most Wanted.

In my opinion, I would enjoy if they return to their roots and limit cosmetics or performance upgrades to some extent. Or separate the series and make a Spin-Off that focuses on that.

Now that I think about it, What happened the Need For Speed Shift Spin-off? I'm still waiting on 3!

Message 2 of 3 (489 Views)

★★★ Pro
Hell no man, that was the problem with Hot Pursuit 2010. They destroyed with that stupid NOS and burnout agressivity, and no we dont need any customasion. The original NFS games was famous because there where no NOS or stupid tuning\custmazion, you needed skills too win. Today you race with a family sedan that has NOS, that isent either realisticly or fun if you ask me. NFS should only be fast stock supercars not sedans or SUVS, sorry but i cant take kids like you serious.
Message 3 of 3 (465 Views)