Need for speed Underground

by Lecsotan

Original Post

Need for speed Underground

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, 

i’m writing to you asking for a game the all community wants, a game like Need for Speed Underground 2 and Need for Speed Most Wanted. Personally and listening to other peoples, the games you realased after those, are good games but never gave the same feeling like the oldest ones. I think it will be a nice game and a nice marketing move to make a remake or a mix of those games, we need the incredibile tuning possibilities, the f***ing subwoofer in the truck, the f***ing reputation’s stars, the the f***ing cop chase, the un-realistic un-ending crashes, the stupid always-night-setting, the awsome un-realistic drift mode.

I hope you’ll listent to us, 

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (609 Views)

Re: Need for speed Underground

★★★ Newbie

Couldn’t agree more!! I just posted something similar to this, these games were classics!!

Message 2 of 6 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Carbon wasn’t too bad too

Message 3 of 6 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You could even remaster underground 1 in style and add a free roam mode

Message 4 of 6 (537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Release them at the same time maybe, buy them as a package??

Message 5 of 6 (526 Views)

★★★ Pro
No dude you are not speaking for the whole community, mayby for your NFs generation. But not for me since i hate tuning and customatizion and all that crap, i onlyprefer stock supercars like Lambo Ferrari Porsche etc. I grewed up with nFS in the 90s long before all this tuning trend started, so no you are not speaking for my genration Old School NFS 90s gamers like me.
Message 6 of 6 (443 Views)