Re: Need for speed Undercover not working

by Windancer354

Original Post

Need for speed Undercover not working

★ Novice

Excuse me. I have NFS Undercover in my Origin and haven't played it for over a year. The last time I played the game, it was totally fine. But now I have a new laptop and tried to play Undercover again, it just fails every time after choosing a profile. The installation was successful, the game launched successfully as well, but after I chose a profile and the "Load completed" appeared on the screen, right after I press Enter, the game just freezed every time. I'm sure it is working on Windows 10 laptops, since my old laptop was i7-7700hq + gtx 1050Ti with Windows 10 home, and the game was running at highest settings. I played for many hours on that laptop, nothing ever happened. But now my laptop is i7-10875h + rtx 3070 with Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2, the game just simply doesn't work. Is there any way I can play it again? I tried disabling Origin in-game overlay, running as Administrator and they didn't help. Of course, the BIOS and the drivers are all updated to the latest. Please, help.

Message 1 of 3 (550 Views)

Community Manager

@Windancer354 

Try the following process but substitute Carbon with Undercover: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/NFS-Carbon-not-working-in-Windows-8-1/m-p/62872...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (531 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately it's not working either. Any other ideas?

Message 3 of 3 (515 Views)