Need for speed 2015 won't log on to ea account

by cb58cad6bc83cd8c

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed 2015 won't log on to ea account

★★★ Newbie

need for speed won't log on to ea account. I've reset password already. Error code 00000002

Message 1 of 5 (1,601 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed 2015 won't log on to ea account

Community Manager

Hey @cb58cad6bc83cd8c,

If you've already reset your password and still aren't able to get signed into your EA account, we'll need to take a closer look at what may be causing that to happen.

We're unable to review or discuss account details on the forums, so please contact support directly and they'll be able to check into this further with you, thanks! 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,580 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @cb58cad6bc83cd8c,

If you've already reset your password and still aren't able to get signed into your EA account, we'll need to take a closer look at what may be causing that to happen.

We're unable to review or discuss account details on the forums, so please contact support directly and they'll be able to check into this further with you, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,581 Views)

★★ Guide
@cb58cad6bc83cd8c Ouch! Hope it sorts out! Never fun when things goes bad!
Message 3 of 5 (1,533 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah same here.  Haven't played this in years and got the itch to play it.  Reset all my stuff and still doesn't work. It's annoying they require full internet and account access....

Message 4 of 5 (1,428 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here,  I've done everything possible besides make all new accounts but I'm not paying for it since I've already paid for it once.  Haven't tried Uninstalling the game either but I'm not losing all my stuff I've gotten

Message 5 of 5 (1,371 Views)