Need for speed underground (1) CD does nothing...

by mrgboy995

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed: Underground

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

how can i get my free cheat code for need for speed underground???

Message 1 of 26 (3,007 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed undercover license limit reached

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@xflat66 wrote:

under my Origin's account it tells me Need for speed undercover Livense Limit reached, ive never played it under Origin ive always played it on via the disc, how do i get around this? should i continue playing from the disc?

NfS Undercover can be de-authorized on one system to get around the licence limit. Have a look at the article linked below for details:

http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/

Cheers

Mat

View in thread

Message 11 of 26 (3,136 Views)

All Replies

Re: need for speed underground

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@rickgeurten wrote:

how can i get my free cheat code for need for speed underground???

Take a look at this site to get all the bonus / cheat codes for Underground --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=need+for+speed+underground

Message 2 of 26 (2,969 Views)

[Need for Speed: Undercover] Forgot Username and E-Mail

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is in NFS-Hot pursuit, but I have a problem with my NFS-Undercover (but there is no NFSU to select)

I forgot E-mail and username:

I can not change E-mail, Name, log in or play online. I have only the Key.

The Livechat doesn´t want to delete the old one if I dont know the E-mail...

Has anyone an idea how i could get back my account?

Message 3 of 26 (3,043 Views)

Re: Forgot Username and E-Mail

Community Manager

Hi rudinpawel,

At the moment, Need for Speed: Undercover is not supported on these boards.

If would would like to see Need for Speed: Undercover supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 26 (2,187 Views)

Re: Forgot Username and E-Mail

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@xferbguyx wrote:

This is in NFS-Hot pursuit, but I have a problem with my NFS-Undercover (but there is no NFSU to select)

I forgot E-mail and username:

I can not change E-mail, Name, log in or play online. I have only the Key.

The Livechat doesn´t want to delete the old one if I dont know the E-mail...

Has anyone an idea how i could get back my account?

The only thing you can do is talking to them again and try proofing  that you are the owner of the account by givning them the correct Date of birth or 

they might say that the key is under the account as example jo*********@gmail.com so you could recognize your e-mail address of the account 

if you can't proof with anything they might not be able to help

Message 5 of 26 (3,044 Views)
Highlighted

Need for speed underground (1) CD does nothing...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I tried to find a solution and you can't find it anywhere I searched every forum and help at EA but the game isn't even product here anymore

Message 6 of 26 (3,014 Views)

Re: Need for speed underground (1) CD does nothing...

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@mrgboy995 wrote:

I tried to find a solution and you can't find it anywhere I searched every forum and help at EA but the game isn't even product here anymore

Hello @mrgboy995

We are sorry to hear you’ve encountered this issue.

You did not mention the platform used, however if the CD/DVD is not working maybe you can try the troubleshooting steps here:

There is also an article regarding this title here:

Need for speed underground is not supported on these boards. If would would like to see Theme Park supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Message 7 of 26 (3,004 Views)

New NFS Underground!

★★★★★ Novice

Car racing, modified, speed. If you are like me who likes, they will agree with me. For years I've been playing NFS. Ea Games promote a new game every year, so I'm waiting. The problem is. Why does a game like EA Underground? Yes, a very good super-fast vehicles, roads, maps are very nice. And the modified? I have a game with new graphics. Long, straight roads, modified vehicles and the speed that I want to do. And you can just games. And I can only EA. Please help me and those who think like me, EA Games! 

Must be the new game;

• Modified ( Kind of Underground series )
  • New cars (Peugeot 106 and etc.) 
  • Freedom (When the game ends. Get on the road, while wandering through the police chase.)
  • Long roads (For speed)
  • Natural days (Rain, wind, sun, maybe snow, night, day)
  • Police mode (Not required) 
  • Different Sounds (Exhaust and etc)

And, sory for bad English. :heart:

Message 8 of 26 (2,977 Views)

Re: New NFS Underground!

★★★ Newbie

Oh you mean NFS Most Wanted, minus any form of modification. Most Wanted is amazing, but it'd be nice if it came with all of the crap they're putting out as dlc and if there was at least a little bit of modification. I mean you can't even pick the color for your car.

Message 9 of 26 (2,962 Views)

[Need for Speed: Undercover] license limit reached

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

under my Origin's account it tells me Need for speed undercover Livense Limit reached, ive never played it under Origin ive always played it on via the disc, how do i get around this? should i continue playing from the disc?

Message 10 of 26 (2,983 Views)