Re: New Need For Speed Underground 3

by RazerNiVek

Original Post

★ Novice

Hi...

I took the feel will to make my own list of yours, just 6 years later... i am gonna leave it somewhere fresh aswell, but maybe you had comments to this?

I am all on the hype train for NFS underground 3, but...

1. a lot of CUSTOMIZATIONS!!! Every racing game have a lot af cars, but we want the CUSTOMIZATIONS, like in Undergound 2!! 

1.2. The thing about the big cars having more CUSTOMIZATIONS, is pretty awesome... how can we implement that feel in today's racing game?

2. good graphics of course... it's 2019... but then again... not too high... (i dont know how graphics works from devs. prospective.)

2.2 I still very enjoy the graphics in Underground 2, so....

3. realistic driving.... no no no no no no.... that is exactly not what we want! We cant handle that... we want to FEEL amazing, like in the old days... f^^k realistics...

4. locations in the world.... ahh come on... dose that really matter??? There are so many people playing these games who haven't been these places, so "WE" dont care, and those who have been there (or live there) will only criticizes because it's not EXACTLY 1:1 as the real thing... guys.. give the devs a break...

5. crash or not... comes down to realistics again... i donno, maybe a difficult setting?

6. STORY!!!!! So many youtubers and bloggers are saying "racing games stories are so CRINGY!!" but *lol* NO! Stories are what intangles people in the game!

7. free roam.... all games do that now... 

8. cop system! YEA!!! needs to be there from the start! And GOOD! Like Most wanted good! Again f^^k realistic, but good fun!

Message 81 of 87 (1,488 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 3

★★★ Newbie
what i like about need for speed underground is the ECU tuning and the turbo tuning this has to be the same way again that is the best way of tuning.
Message 82 of 87 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes. It loved the old titles made by EA Blackbox (Hot Pursuit 2 Through Undercover) Way more than the new games. I hope they bring EA Blackbox back together and make a new Most Wanted, underground, and undercover.

Message 83 of 87 (1,171 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@cashfoxbear TBH Heat already has many BB style in it.And most old games can't be back for the licensee issue to music and cars
Message 84 of 87 (1,160 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@RazerNiVek Please no,story is the thing for TV series and Movies.Racing games dont need that as it is focusing on racing/drving itself.
Message 85 of 87 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@GK3512It will be simply a repetition but all I want for 2020 is NFS U1 clone with closed races (f u k freerun) as before for optimal focus, new cars, options to modify Your ride, music, better graphic, more modes (& hidden map/race that was scrapped from beta builds), good story mode (hell, continuation of the original one. I wouldn't go as far as giving the player option to choose in which direction he would go after finishing a series of races or moving the story in different directions i.e moving crews, cities, countries! based which places/results one achieved but hmm why not) + online option and pure race after race feature 1-100 without any bul**** in the middle.

I know that everyone want to cash in with all those new titles but think about it. Having such title could be a hell of milky cow. DLc, online mode and way to improve the system on the way for future generations.

Just me, passing by #Polska

Message 86 of 87 (912 Views)

★★ Guide

need_for_speed_underground_3_by_jerrymouse95_dc2jy8u-pre.jpg

Will be good...

Message 87 of 87 (894 Views)