Need for Speed Underground 2 remastering

by SestoElemento911

Original Post

Need for Speed: Underground 2

★★★ Newbie

hello fans :-)

i will added an older EA-game to my Origin-Account, but my serial key dont accept - not at origin or ea.

who can help?

Message 21 of 39 (3,148 Views)

Need for Speed: Underground 2 install code

★★★ Newbie

Hi everbody. I'm buy Need For Speed Underground 2 because I love this game on multiplayer soooo much... But When I Start setup (Install) The key is invalid !!! The EA write in cd box invalid key on paper !! ( Sorry for I'm ask thıs questıon Nfs Run because NFS U2 ıs not click on menu... ...  Please hep me...                               

Message 22 of 39 (3,140 Views)

Need For Speed Underground 2 Digital Purchase

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I want to buy a copy of Need for Speed Underground 2

However, I cannot find the game in Steam or Origin, nor can I find the game at EA.com

I found the original game (physical CDs) available at Amazon for a reasonable price, but my gaming laptop (Lenovo Y70) does not have an optical disc drive, so I need a digital download.

If I purchase the retail game from Amazon, will I be able to redeem the product code for a digital installation through Origin?

I would really like to avoid having to purchase a USB optical disc drive.

Thanks!

Message 23 of 39 (3,125 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Underground 2 Digital Purchase

Community Manager

@Giffyguy Yes, buying a retail copy of the game and then redeeming the code on Origin in order to download it will be possible! Have fun with the game. Standard smile

Message 24 of 39 (3,114 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Underground 2 Digital Purchase

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Nils Thanks for the info. However I tried this and it doesn't seem to work.
I purchased a hard-copy of Need For Speed Underground 2 from Amazon on CDs, and tried to redeem the serial number in Origin, but it told me "The product code you entered is not valid."

I tried both with and without hyphens.

I also tried to redeem the code at Origin.com, but received the same message "The product code you entered is not valid."

What am I doing wrong?

Am I using the wrong code? I just found the serial number on the manual inside the CD case.

Is this game too old to be downloaded using Origin?

How can I install and play the game without a CD drive?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. looking at my manual, it appears I received the European edition of the game, even though I live in the USA.

Will this be a problem?

Thanks again!

Message 25 of 39 (3,108 Views)

Remake

★★★ Newbie

Why don't you guys make a remake of Need For Speed Underground 2?

6 million copies has been sold and has been promoted in pimp my ride.

patch up the graphics, new story-line, no high end luxury cars but cars ordinary people buy, keep the customizing that's what we love.

Need For Speed Rivals 8.5 million copies sold you can beat that with a remake of underground 2

Message 26 of 39 (3,161 Views)

Re: Remake

Hero (Retired)
Send it to them on Twitter or Facebook or via the EA forums. We don't take suggestions on this forum.
Message 27 of 39 (3,079 Views)

Re: Remake

★ Guide
That's a good idea.
Message 28 of 39 (3,078 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 2

★★★ Newbie

YOU HAVE MUST TO TRY www.oceanofgames.com

Message 29 of 39 (3,033 Views)
Highlighted

Need for Speed Underground 2 remastering

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi EA. My favourite game is one of the games you made. It's Need for Speed Underground 2. What I'm asking for is if you could remaster the game. It's not only me who wants it remastered. Some people even want the whole underground series to be remastered. Can you remaster it for us. If you are wondering what we want it remastered on its the Play Station 3 and 4.

Thanks
Message 30 of 39 (3,038 Views)