Re: Need for Speed Underground 2 Digital Download?

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Need for Speed: Underground 2

★ Novice

Hi I bought NFS UG2 and I can not run "Program has stopped working"
I'm glad for any advice. When he was a bad translation by Google so it is I use the Google translator because I am from Czech Republic.

Message 11 of 39 (3,909 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@WortekLPcz wrote:

Hi I bought NFS UG2 and I can not run "Program has stopped working"
I'm glad for any advice. When he was a bad translation by Google so it is I use the Google translator because I am from Czech Republic.

It sounds like you may need to update your windows and/or drivers.

To update your Windows, open Windows Update, and ensure everything is current.

For your drivers, check for the manufacturer of your card/chipset and update from their site

nVidia  Driver page
 AMD/ATi  Driver page
 Intel  Driver page
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 39 (3,908 Views)

Need for Speed Underground 2 Digital Download?

★ Novice

Is there any way to download this game from EA/Origin/somewhere else digitally WITH a boxed copy CD-key? I tried redeeming it on Origin but it didn't recognise it, probably because the game is so old for something like Origin, but I'd really have to find a way to download this game as my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.

Message 13 of 39 (3,895 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Need for Speed Underground 2 Digital Download?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ashlich wrote:

Is there any way to download this game from EA/Origin/somewhere else digitally WITH a boxed copy CD-key? I tried redeeming it on Origin but it didn't recognise it, probably because the game is so old for something like Origin, but I'd really have to find a way to download this game as my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.

@ashlich Hi,

1. Visit this page https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do.
  2. Enter your code in the Product Code field, your email address (the same you use for your Origin Account) in the Email Address field, and then your password in the Password field, and then click on Sign In.
  3. On the next page, create an Electronic Arts Classic account. Input a username and password into these fields and select Create a Screen Name. Note that this username will only appear for you within NFSU2 and any other EA games from that era that you register on this account.
  4. Now log out and then log in again to your Origin Client and see whether you are now able to download the game that way.

Should you be still experiencing any issues afterwards, please reach out to an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 14 of 39 (3,888 Views)

How or where can i buy NFS underground 2 a DIGITAL Download

★★ Novice

How or where can i buy NFS underground 2  a DIGITAL Download.?

Message 15 of 39 (3,853 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 2

★★★ Newbie

Wanna Multiplayer ? Please

Message 16 of 39 (3,807 Views)

need for speed underground 2 crash win 8

★ Novice

Hey, im running nfs u2 on win 8, but the game stops working on random moments, ive tryed comp mode (win xp) but still nothing. All the drivers are up to date. can anyone help?

Message 17 of 39 (3,802 Views)

Re: need for speed underground 2 crash win 8

Community Manager

@snellefreddy Hi,

Are you getting a specific error message when the game crashes?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 18 of 39 (3,800 Views)

Re: need for speed underground 2 crash win 8

★ Novice

just: speed.exe has stopped working. I ve run patch 1.2, drivers are up to date and comp mode on windows 8

Message 19 of 39 (3,797 Views)

NFS Underground 2 lost CD2

★★ Novice

hello i have lost my NFS U2 CD2 and don´t find it (following things are from google translater) 

I need the files from the cd because i find them no more , and so i cam burn it to a new cd (maybe)

Message 20 of 39 (3,784 Views)